• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Great 1.8 Sale--Showcase 4, More Fun 65 (Classic Spectre Cover)

14 posts in this topic

Ok gang, two low-grade classics tonight. :headbang:

Check, MO, or Paypal all ok, but you pay the points for Paypal.

:takeit: trumps.

First up is More Fun 65, off-white to white pages. Very recent purchase from the last cc auction. This is the Ruben Blades copy. Classic Spectre cover, and that's no joke.

This book is a spare copy for me, but I'm thinking it's not healthy to be a hoarder. :shy:

CGC label reads as follows: Cover detached. Moderate tape on cover. From the collection of Ruben Blades.

Take it for $575 shipped!

MoreFun65.jpg

Up next, Showcase 4, off-white pages. I bought this recently from PeeWee, but, you know, that was before I dropped 14k on a Tec 1 that I'm not looking to resell. :insane: So make my wife happy and take this book at my purchase price. (PeeWee can verify, I'm sure.) I'll buy your shipping.

CGC label reads as follows: 1 piece of tape on cover. 6 pieces of tape on interior cover.

Yours for 1750 shipped!

Showcase4lowres-1.jpg

Showcase4bc-1.jpg

First up is More Fun 65, off-white to white pages. Very recent purchase from the last cc auction. This is the Ruben Blades copy. Classic Spectre cover, and that's no joke.

This book is a spare copy for me, but I'm thinking it's not healthy to be a hoarder. :shy:

CGC label reads as follows: Cover detached. Moderate tape on cover. From the collection of Ruben Blades.

MoreFun65.jpg

:takeit:Via PM

MoreFun65.jpg

:takeit:Via PM

(worship)