• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,038 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Willbert said:

Yes. Write it bold and repeatedly. Then you got a 50/50 chance they actually catch it. Otherwise it'll be stuck in the receiving void. My Express submission was delivered back on 5/12 and poof....nothing to date. Short of delivering it by hand, I couldn't of marked any clearer. So I wait. :whistle:

😪 fingers crossed 

36 minutes ago, Willbert said:

Yes. Write it bold and repeatedly. Then you got a 50/50 chance they actually catch it. Otherwise it'll be stuck in the receiving void. My Express submission was delivered back on 5/12 and poof....nothing to date. Short of delivering it by hand, I couldn't of marked any clearer. So I wait. :whistle:

And thank you for your reply. 

On 6/3/2021 at 10:52 AM, sagekilz said:

Modern, 5 books, no fast track, no specialized services, received 2/23/2021

Grading / Quality Control as of today.

Modern, 5 books, no fast track, no specialized services, received 2/23/2021

Marked shipped today, 6/4

Edited by sagekilz

On 6/3/2021 at 9:52 AM, greggy said:

It's funny that some people get pizzy when some of my books go straight to SFG while theirs start at received but the two invoices that stayed at received got done at the same time as the ones that went straight to SFG.  Nothing really matters until it gets to Grading/QC

fu mamon

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

I just called to check on a FT Value sub of mine they marked Received on 4/28, and was told it's about a third of the way through the process. That tier is now 86 business days. Fast Track. That is putrid.

cheer up butter cup

1 minute ago, Point Five said:

:banana:

more like...:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:       :banana:

:signfunny: where your guy currently sits in the queue