• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,049 posts in this topic

On 6/4/2021 at 8:23 AM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

I sent in some books for reholdering only.  Fed Ex delivered them to CGC on 5/7/21, but the boxes so far remain unopened doh!

I sent in a reholder around the same time, it hit the other day and is now QC  shipped! :whee: (I assume it remains a 9.8?!?)

Edited by Bird

4 hours ago, Key Largo Comics said:

Had a submission show up on their tracking page yesterday (a drop-off from Joey) and now it's gone. Anyone else experiencing this?

I had some delivered by joey that day as well. Greggy too apparently.

How many trips did joey have to make to the vehicle for all these books?

(I do not think joeys TAT is accurate, my books were sent to him well after January or whatever it says on his page. I never pay much attention to that, he does the books in a fairly consistent time frame regardless of what that says at any one time. I assume he keeps working books rather than update that date on the site, which is fine by me.)

38 minutes ago, greggy said:

image.thumb.png.9ef29ef8f6b6df04f98c5f174084ddec.png

29 minutes ago, greggy said:

image.thumb.png.1829f14b6c02ff13b3a8cb9522824c2f.png

So the receiving department is operating on Saturday but not the shipping makes sense lol

But wonder what else hm

:wishluck:

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

So the receiving department is operating on Saturday but not the shipping makes sense lol

But wonder what else hm

:wishluck:

The label has been created already for it so it's probably packed.  It costs more for Saturday delivery so it'll go out on Monday. 

On 6/4/2021 at 3:18 PM, ak47po said:

Who else has had their modern comics in "Scheduled for grading" for over a month?

SFG is just saying your invoice is scheduled for grading later on in your lifetime.  

SFG literally starts the day your package is delivered to CGC, who cares what term they use in your account. 

Modern ST is 85 business days.  If your Modern invoice is received today at their facility that literally means you invoice is SFG estimated at 85 business days from today.  Once the invoice goes to "received" the TaT clock has already been counting down.  Sometimes my invoices go to SFG instead of received right away it really doesn't matter.

Edited by NewWorldOrder

I can't find where on the CGC website where its tells you to write "EX" and "WK" on the box anymore for shipment. ???   

I remember seeing it somewhere every time  on some screen when I am done with my online submission.

Anyone else not seeing that instruction anymore?

I see it for the trading cards section but not comics side now.

Edited by NewWorldOrder

1 minute ago, NewWorldOrder said:

I can't find where on the CGC website where its tells you to write "EX" and "WK" on the box anymore. ???

I remember seeing it somewhere every time I am done with my online submission.

I see it for the trading cards section but not comics.

it was in the email they send you, but it's been a minute

2 minutes ago, NewWorldOrder said:

I can't find where on the CGC website where its tells you to write "EX" and "WK" on the box anymore for shipment. ???   

I remember seeing it somewhere every time  on some screen when I am done with my online submission.

I see it for the trading cards section but not comics side now.

It is on the confirmation email prompting you to print the packing list. 

***Note: If you are submitting any collectibles under the WalkThrough grading tier, clearly and boldly write WK on all sides of the shipping box. If you are submitting any collectibles under the Express tier, clearly and boldly write EX on all sides of the shipping box. These packages will be opened first.

Submission Summary

41 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

it was in the email they send you, but it's been a minute

Nevermind false alarm probably. (see my next pos)

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 6.19.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 6.20.08 PM.png

Edited by NewWorldOrder

27 minutes ago, NewWorldOrder said:

Nope, I just doubled checked.

Not there anymore.  They pulled it.   Maybe they took it away now. (shrug)

Before

98988549_ScreenShot2021-06-05at6_19_38PM.thumb.png.61626652a7a6c0f6435422253bc1cf31.png

Today:

156564067_ScreenShot2021-06-05at6_20_08PM.thumb.png.499d25f673095a10ddac569f8626711e.png

Glitch or maybe they stopped?

But I am assuming this is glitch because Express (EX) and Walk thru (WK) would now have to increase their TaT by 1.5 months.  Walk Through wouldn't be 3 days anymore.

Also I highly doubt anyone would sent in their expensive books just to have a 10k book just sit in a box for 1.5 months.  I know I wouldn't.

Raises Hand for having a Plus 10K book sit for 1.5 months with WK all over it, although I did not expect that, the one I just sent is going Fedex so we will see if that helps.

Edited by PKJ

9 minutes ago, PKJ said:

Raises Hand for having a Plus 10K book sit for 1.5 months with WK all over it, although I did not expect that, the one I just sent is going Fedex so we will see if that helps.

Actually I just looked at my May 7th online Express (EX) submission order.  The wording was also NOT there's and it was box was pulled right away.  So probably still good, just weird they pulled the "yellow" wording from the email.