• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,073 posts in this topic

On 12/27/2021 at 6:27 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Like they marked it shipped but for tomorrow, even though the label printed.

Just odd, it's not the weekend nor a holiday lol

If they really have that many books and packages that they cant get it out the door, even when it was marked shipped at 2 central time.

Just found it odd.

This happens to me often. Shows shipped for a future date, tracking shows label created with no other activity. 

On 12/27/2021 at 5:49 PM, Fisionbomb said:

This happens to me often. Shows shipped for a future date, tracking shows label created with no other activity. 

What ends up happening? I guess I just give it Time. Seems silly as itll update or it won't tonight. It just caught me off guard.

Does yours usually when post dater but label printed, does it usually still make it to the carrier the day the label is printed?

25 Modern

6/21: Delivered

8/19: Received

8/19: SFG

12/22: GEI

12/27: G/QC

12/27: Shipped :banana: 128 days

16 Modern

12/17: GEI

12/17: G/QC

12/20: Shipped :banana: 124 days

12/27: Delivered

25 Modern Fast Track

12/3 Delivered to CGC

12/8 Received

12/8 SFG

12/23: GEI

Some pretty poor grades for the books that shipped today.  :(

On 12/27/2021 at 6:07 PM, Jemin said:

25 Modern

12/22: GEI

12/27: G/QC

12/27: Shipped :banana: 128 days

16 Modern

12/17: GEI

12/17: G/QC

12/20: Shipped :banana: 124 days

12/27: Delivered

25 Modern Fast Track

12/3 Delivered to CGC

12/8 Received

12/8 SFG

12/23: GEI

Some pretty poor grades for the books that shipped today.  :(

:roflmao:

:deadhorse:I'll ask you. Is your shipped post date the 28th? Or the 27th? And did it make it a carrier?

On 12/27/2021 at 5:52 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

What ends up happening? I guess I just give it Time. Seems silly as itll update or it won't tonight. It just caught me off guard.

Does yours usually when post dater but label printed, does it usually still make it to the carrier the day the label is printed?

I imagine they have a carrier pick up their shipments.  So either the carrier was already there for the day, hasn't been there yet, or the scanned was missed when it was picked up.

On 12/27/2021 at 6:09 PM, Jemin said:

I imagine they have a carrier pick up their shipments.  So either the carrier was already there for the day, hasn't been there yet, or the scanned was missed when it was picked up.

Dang even at 1:55 PM eastern. This isnt just so I know, although I do have to plan for pick up. My original thought was if it made a suggestion that they had THAT MANY packages to go out, or not lol

I'm beginning to understand the annoyance of my question 

And that there are no long norms to cgc to look out for unfortunately  :(

On 12/27/2021 at 6:11 PM, Jemin said:

Dated for the 28th.  Label created, no pick up yet.  

Appreciated 

On 12/27/2021 at 6:26 PM, Ride the Tiger said:

Do they have that Benny Hill music playing over the loud speaker at CGC? Or is it the 3 stooges theme song?

I've often wondered if they listened to music, and or could or couldn't agree on a soundtrack or station.

:pullhair:

On 12/27/2021 at 8:03 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

It's a oil paint commission.  Ash.. 

Oh awesome! I still want it as a surprise  (thumbsu

But last I heard, Ash works for Disney, so I'm sure itll be great! :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/27/2021 at 4:12 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Dang even at 1:55 PM eastern. This isnt just so I know, although I do have to plan for pick up. My original thought was if it made a suggestion that they had THAT MANY packages to go out, or not lol

I'm beginning to understand the annoyance of my question 

And that there are no long norms to cgc to look out for unfortunately  :(

Appreciated 

Mine "shipped" today via FedEx but didn't get picked up again.  The last few have taken two days to get picked up. 

On 12/27/2021 at 8:07 PM, greggy said:

Mine "shipped" today via FedEx but didn't get picked up again.  The last few have taken two days to get picked up. 

I remember you trying to get some back and time for Christmas, seems like a long time ago, thanks!

I knew it was peculiar just didnt place it, I'll call after a couple of days if needed. :cheers:

On 12/27/2021 at 8:05 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh awesome! I still want it as a surprise  (thumbsu

But last I heard, Ash works for Disney, so I'm sure itll be great! :cheers:

I am definitely holding off for it to be a surprise.  I will be posting it in a few threads when it makes it back. He said this was one of the most challenging he has worked on so far. 

He has been doing Marvel Cards for them and with that was also one of the reasons this project took a while. (Just about a year.) 

Well worth the wait.  

On 12/27/2021 at 8:29 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I am definitely holding off for it to be a surprise.  I will be posting it in a few threads when it makes it back. He said this was one of the most challenging he has worked on so far. 

He has been doing Marvel Cards for them and with that was also one of the reasons this project took a while. (Just about a year.) 

Well worth the wait.  

^^hm

Mojo rising for sure!  :headbang: