• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

27,014 posts in this topic

On 12/22/2021 at 12:49 PM, Chazgee said:
3 Sienkiewicz Remarque Books w/ press
Received at CCS: 7/29
SFG: 12/22

STILL no movement on my books that were signed in September, for almost 2 Months. Beyond angry.

7 Sienkiewicz Sig Books w/ press
SFG on 10/29
GEI on 11/1

since the board crashed I will try this again

piggybacking off of what Chazgee said 

I still do not have my Sin-KEV-Itch SS submission with remarque and press back
received 7/6
GEI 10/27

yet here was the trajectory of my Perez SS submission with "supposed CCS press" 

SFG 11/4
GEI on 11/10
QC on 11/22
Shipped 11/23

how does this even make sense and why is there no communication from CGC as to any of these abnormal delays??!

On 12/22/2021 at 2:59 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

how does this even make sense and why is there no communication from CGC as to any of these abnormal delays??!

I sent customer service an email about this on 12/9. They responded on 12/13 and said they would rush it because "it was behind".  As of today, absolutely no change:frustrated:

On 12/22/2021 at 2:59 PM, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Honestly think everyone has started the holiday season early at cgc 

Actually I don't want my books encapsulated this week... everyone is in vacation/holiday mode... don't want someone who's checked out mentally handling my stuff... I know what I am like a day or two before vacation lol...

Edited by zupaphly

On 12/22/2021 at 3:15 PM, Chazgee said:

I sent customer service an email about this on 12/9. They responded on 12/13 and said they would rush it because "it was behind".  As of today, absolutely no change:frustrated:

I decided to call shortly after my post and spoke to CS and was told it was graded and awaiting encapsulation and that a request would be sent to kick the tires and have them expedite and that I would get an email update

I'll let you know if/when I do hear back

On 12/22/2021 at 5:05 PM, greggy said:

My two packages just got picked up so as expected, it wasn't shipped on Monday.

I know how FedEx works so their initial explanation doesn't make sense

I hope it arrives in time then, at least you kept persistent and got it done!  :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/22/2021 at 1:11 PM, djpinkpanther67 said:
On 12/22/2021 at 12:22 PM, greggy said:

I understand that there are delays especially during this time of year but I'm sure it got there with all the scans.

I wanted it shipped by today the latest so I could give my regular driver her Christmas gift so unless it's out today, there won't be a chance.

xoxo

greggy

Christmas gift from greggy:cloud9:

FB_IMG_1640077563513.jpg.9f8e5b8bd40bb106e004301f4c4c5194.jpg

On 12/22/2021 at 3:55 PM, Iceman399 said:

Told ya my elves saw it go by.  Go back to watching basketball.

The Tar Heels played last night. 

25 Modern

6/21: Delivered

8/19: Received

8/19: SFG

12/22: GEI

16 Modern

6/21: Delivered

8/19: Received

8/19: SFG

12/17: GEI

12/17: G/QC

12/20: Shipped :banana: 124 days

25 Modern Fast Track

12/3 Delivered to CGC

12/8 Received

12/8 SFG

Edited by Jemin

--they seem to have the box opening down pat these days...recent modern shipment got to cgc on 12-20, and they opened it and processed it on 12-22 this afternoon...now if they could start working on the slow value order from late may that took them 2 months to open and process....my last two shipments never got scanned as delivered--one reads "out for delivery" and one reads "in transit to final destination"..they both showed up on the cgc tracking tool and they both did get processed into the system, but neither  have showed delivered on the usps site...just seems strange.....