• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,091 posts in this topic

Hi all, I am new to the forums. I just submitted 16 books and CGC received them today. One of the books is a Walkthrough, while the rest of the 15 are modern fast track. Usually how long does it take them to open up the package once it is a walkthrough?

On 3/23/2022 at 11:13 AM, JollyComics said:

To anyone uses Economy, what are your updates?

Mine

Received 8/21/21 and SFG

I would love to see yours move. I have a 9/9 received date. All Black Panther spec books so they are going to be worthless if I don't get them back before winter. Smh.

Has anyone had anything in the CCS Slow track move over to CGC recently?  Specifically I'm looking for anything initially received in June 2021 or later.  My sub, received 6/19/21, dropped off the 8-month window more than a month ago and I'm just curious if anyone else had movement.  It changed to "CCS in Process" on January 11 and then gone.  Just wondering/hoping others have had some movement to compare to.

On 3/24/2022 at 12:45 PM, thingsofstuff said:

Has anyone had anything in the CCS Slow track move over to CGC recently?  Specifically I'm looking for anything initially received in June 2021 or later.  My sub, received 6/19/21, dropped off the 8-month window more than a month ago and I'm just curious if anyone else had movement.  It changed to "CCS in Process" on January 11 and then gone.  Just wondering/hoping others have had some movement to compare to.

I know few people here and they still wait since March/April 2021 (Received at CCS). Mine is 10/2/2021 (same status as of March/April).

On 3/24/2022 at 1:45 PM, thingsofstuff said:

My April 2021 Value went to CGC SFG on Monday. Only 8 more months to go… 😭😭😭😭😭