• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,070 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2022 at 11:43 AM, Stefan_W said:

My 31 Jan 2022 slow track moderns just hit GEI. Loving these faster turnaround times. 

That is awesome, it appears they are moving at a overall much faster rate. It seems like this batch of M/FT and WK for me are moving a bit slower than the last two orders. I really hope that custom label for the WK didn't mess anything up. LOL! I had to get the one for the Hobgoblin ASM book as that is quite the awesome looking label.

On 4/26/2022 at 8:44 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Was the submission clickable?  Did they get the book labeled correctly or can you tell yet? In case it was uf4...

Yes, it’s UF4. The clickable submission info appears correct. This was a cracked slab that was already signed by Sara Pichelli so I’d assume they’d have information on the book already 

1 George Perez Signature Series w/ Pressing

1/28: Delivered to CGC

2/22: Received at CCS

4/13: G/QC/Do Not Encapsulate

4/19: Shipped

4/26: Delivered 

1 Brian Michael Bendis/Mark Bagley Signature Series w/Pressing

3/3: Received at CCS

4/27: GEI

1 Chris Claremont Signature Series w/Pressing

3/17: Delivered to CGC

4/12: Received at CCS

On 4/27/2022 at 4:22 PM, Jemin said:

1 George Perez Signature Series w/ Pressing

2/22: Received at CCS

4/13: G/QC/Do Not Encapsulate

4/19: Shipped

4/26: Delivered 

Wait, when it was cancelled, did you choose regular grading or did you divert to another signing? If so which creator signing?

On 4/27/2022 at 6:23 PM, Iceman399 said:
On 4/27/2022 at 6:22 PM, joeypost said:

So…what date are people getting economy books back from?

Just came to look in the thread for the exact same answer :( mine have dropped off the 8 month list.

I have an economy recieved 10/1 that is still sitting SFG at least until it falls off.. :sorry:

On 4/27/2022 at 7:29 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I have an economy recieved 10/1 that is still sitting SFG at least until it falls off.. :sorry:

I am 8/12, multiple asks for anyone with economy earlier than that to chime in but :tumbleweed:

#ReleaseEconomyTier

On 4/27/2022 at 7:33 PM, Bird said:

I am 8/12, multiple asks for anyone with economy earlier than that to chime in but :tumbleweed:

#ReleaseEconomyTier

Haha 8/10 and don't have a ship notification and can't seem to get to my old order as I don't have the stupid cgc number just the order number which isn't working :(