• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,110 posts in this topic

On 4/25/2022 at 5:04 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Been down since about 2pm central I think

2 hours

#ReleaseEconomyTier

On 4/25/2022 at 5:07 PM, ak47po said:

This must mean progress right?

#ReleaseEconomyTier

On 4/25/2022 at 5:02 PM, eastriver31400 said:

It's down. 

#ReleaseEconomyTier

fixed those for you guys :whistle:

Edited by Bird
I forgot!!!! #ReleaseEconomyTier

did joey ever get an answer to his question: anyone have any july 2021 economy subs back?

or put another way, can anyone with a recently returned economy submission please chime in a tell us what your sub/received date was, please?

#ReleaseEconomyTier

Ok. The 3 of 4 Terry Austin signing books that had to go back for Mechanical Error were entered into the system today and went straight to SFG.

20220425_182011.jpg.0c807d54498f53337dbfa020e81694d6.jpg

Really hope they do not miss the double cover again.

On 4/25/2022 at 5:51 PM, Crops068 said:

My modern slow bus 10 sub moved from G/E/I to G/QC, must be a glitch in the matrix!

LOL! I hope its no glitch as my walkthrough just went to G/E/I. I am so interested to see what my ASM 238 WK comes back, Hobgoblin has always been one of my favorite Spidey villains. I do get worried on my M/FT submission though after the last set of books being graded all over the place.

On 4/25/2022 at 6:22 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Ok. The 3 of 4 Terry Austin signing books that had to go back for Mechanical Error were entered into the system today and went straight to SFG.

20220425_182011.jpg.0c807d54498f53337dbfa020e81694d6.jpg

Really hope they do not miss the double cover again.

Did you happen to place a note on the bag of the books notifying them on what they missed last time? I would of done that for sure, because with so many new graders over there is like the Wild Wild West.

On 4/25/2022 at 6:31 PM, captainzombie said:

LOL! I hope its no glitch as my walkthrough just went to G/E/I. I am so interested to see what my ASM 238 WK comes back, Hobgoblin has always been one of my favorite Spidey villains. I do get worried on my M/FT submission though after the last set of books being graded all over the place.

Did you happen to place a note on the bag of the books notifying them on what they missed last time? I would of done that for sure, because with so many new graders over there is like the Wild Wild West.

I wrote on the slabs and put post it notes on them. Although I still would not put it past them to still miss them as when I originally sent in for the signing I had it written on the window bags and a note on the backer board as well. :facepalm:

On 4/18/2022 at 12:50 PM, PKJ said:

No movement

Submission #3901737

Current Turnaround Times >
Order #: CGC5340087939
Received: 8/12/21

Line Item
Victory Comics 2 9/41 Hillman Periodicals
All New Comics 9 7/44 Harvey Publications

Victory Comics 4 12/41

The good thing about mine is the census is so small I can probably refresh the census and figure out what the grade will be......

On 4/25/2022 at 6:56 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I wrote on the slabs and put post it notes on them. Although I still would not put it past them to still miss them as when I originally sent in for the signing I had it written on the window bags and a note on the backer board as well. :facepalm:

Oh boy, go figure even with you doing all that they still messed things up. I just find so much baffling with some of the things going on over there.

My buddy was over yesterday and he was looking at my recent order of slabs that came in from CGC on Saturday, he couldn't even understand some of the grades that a few of my books received.

On 4/25/2022 at 8:09 PM, Crops068 said:

1/27/2022

I am planning to do my normal TAT post once I hits shipped

@captainzombie oh I doubt it is an actual glitch, just funny I checked it earlier and then tried during the outage and after it flipped.  🙂

Yeah, I did the same thing and was joking about it being a glitch. Then 45 minutes later my walkthrough flipped to G/E/I. Hoping by end of day tomorrow it gets to Shipped to see some grades so I can be disappointed. LOL!

On 4/25/2022 at 9:09 PM, Crops068 said:

1/27/2022

I am planning to do my normal TAT post once I hits shipped

@captainzombie oh I doubt it is an actual glitch, just funny I checked it earlier and then tried during the outage and after it flipped.  🙂

This gives me hope. Thank you!

Screenshot (31).png

Edited by ak47po

On 4/25/2022 at 4:30 PM, Bird said:

I heard Elon Musk is going to buy the economy tier in his efforts to save the planet

#ReleaseEconomyTier

He's going to have Economy Tier graded on Mars... Should speed things up

#ReleaseEconomyTier