• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,049 posts in this topic

11/2020 : 7 silver aged books

8/2022 :  stuck in scheduled for grading, 

8/2022 : 1 has disappeared off tracking because its longer than 8 months (anyone's guess where it is?)

8/2020 : has died while waiting left books to my first born

Edited by Shannon197
misspelling

On 8/4/2022 at 7:43 AM, Shannon197 said:

11/2020 : 7 silver aged books

8/2022 :  stuck in scheduled for grading, 

8/2022 : 1 has disappeared off tracking because its longer than 8 months (anyone's guess where it is?)

8/2020 : has died while waiting left books to my first born

I hope that is 11/2021 and not 11/2020 for the delivered/received date.  If 2020 is correct, you should be calling someone...

On the submission tracking page, if you type in the submission number you should be able to see the current state (this works for submissions OLDER than 8 months; newer submissions ONLY show up by default on the submissions tracking page).

Edited by Still Only 20¢
Added clarification

Had an email today that they are moving up one of my EFT to Express, so since I removed my credit card I had to call them and give them the information. 

She said I also owed for shipping, but I guess CGC charged me on their own as I use my own FedEx account.

Then she told me not to believe the 26 day TAT (actually 23 on the website) for EFT.  She said they have fallen behind.  I just said, "So what else is new?"

On 8/4/2022 at 12:19 PM, toro said:

Had an email today that they are moving up one of my EFT to Express, so since I removed my credit card I had to call them and give them the information. 

She said I also owed for shipping, but I guess CGC charged me on their own as I use my own FedEx account.

Then she told me not to believe the 26 day TAT (actually 23 on the website) for EFT.  She said they have fallen behind.  I just said, "So what else is new?"

Yeah the EFT and also MFT are way behind stated TATs on the 3 subs I have. The EFT should have shipped yesterday and is still sitting in SFG. My two MFT are weeks behind stated TATs.

On 8/3/2022 at 9:53 AM, toro said:

Called yesterday, emailed today and finally movement on my Economy Fast Track

6/8 - Scheduled for Grading

8/3 - Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging

Mine is 6/9 SFG..7/27 GEI.....

.and another order 6/29 SFG 7/25 GEI ..8/1 shipped..

.Both orders FTEconomy....

Question how many books in ur order ?

On 8/4/2022 at 12:29 PM, Floridamaxx said:

Mine is 6/9 SFG..7/27 GEI.....

.and another order 6/29 SFG 7/25 GEI ..8/1 shipped..

.Both orders FTEconomy....

Question how many books in ur order ?

My two have 10 books in each.  I have a 3 others with 10, 8 and 6.  

On 8/5/2022 at 10:20 AM, Richard Wysong said:

Just wondering, how long before you get worried about something being stuck in GEI?

Been at least a month:

image.thumb.png.9c8c9fdbd644bf76a1e73713dd7adc89.png

A month is a very long time to be in GEI, even for pre screen..my prescreen GEI usually last a few days.  I did have an Express stuck in GEI for two weeks, sent them an email (no response) but order went to QC the next morning

Edited by Ed Hanes