• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

On 10/14/2022 at 2:03 PM, Ninja0215 said:

Shipped, Kind of disappointed on the one grade but whateves....:takeit:

lol we're yours still the econ slow or moderns that got back from ccs and are shipped? from january, correct?

if I'm following the day to day, one post summarizing? A good recap every once in a while! lol :baiting:

Spoiler

All our econ slow from last Oct are still GEI before yours, we were watching yours jump "the line" after grading, hahaha :sumo: or I know mine are already grade just been in the Encapasulation for a minute :cheers: 

No worries! ^^ 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/13/2022 at 11:56 AM, Stefan_W said:
On 10/13/2022 at 9:24 AM, Stefan_W said:

A group of 4 ME books

SFG - Sept 21

G/E/I - Oct 13

And shipped. Jumped to QC and then shipped within a couple of hours, which was outstanding. 

On 10/13/2022 at 12:00 PM, Ninja0215 said:
On 10/13/2022 at 11:56 AM, Stefan_W said:

And shipped. Jumped to QC and then shipped within a couple of hours, which was outstanding. 

Hopefully that happens to me. 

oh they were "ME's" lol I've slept since yesterday :sorry: 

On 10/14/2022 at 3:56 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol we're yours still the econ slow or moderns that got back from ccs and are shipped? from january, correct?

if I'm following the day to day, one post summarizing? A good recap every once in a while! lol :baiting:

Hide contents

All our econ slow from last Oct are still GEI before yours, we were watching yours jump "the line" after grading, hahaha :sumo: or I know mine are already grade just been in the Encapasulation for a minute :cheers: 

No worries! ^^ 

These are the 4 moderns lol 3 met my expectations and 2 did not but that's the game. 👍 

On 10/14/2022 at 3:29 PM, Ninja0215 said:

These are the 4 moderns lol 3 met my expectations and 2 did not but that's the game. 👍 

Whew! Glad there is something satisfactory! I look forward to the post in back from cgc, I desperately need to send some moderns in, in time.  :)

On 10/14/2022 at 4:37 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Whew! Glad there is something satisfactory! I look forward to the post in back from cgc, I desperately need to send some moderns in, in time.  :)

I only got dinged for shipping on 2 books lol probably Monday. That credit cards gonna start smoking . 

On 10/14/2022 at 4:15 PM, Ninja0215 said:

I only got dinged for shipping on 2 books lol probably Monday. That credit cards gonna start smoking . 

Indeed! I sent in for a signing, received last Monday, but hasn't checked in on submission tracking.  I'm waiting to see what they charge me, as I had something like $45 in credti, it supposedly is all encompassing nowso we shall see!

Glad you got grades! I won't pry to see what they were, but I'm hoping for pics upon arrival. :)

On 10/14/2022 at 5:18 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Indeed! I sent in for a signing, received last Monday, but hasn't checked in on submission tracking.  I'm waiting to see what they charge me, as I had something like $45 in credti, it supposedly is all encompassing nowso we shall see!

Glad you got grades! I won't pry to see what they were, but I'm hoping for pics upon arrival. :)

Oh definitely!! In fact, ill post 3 tomorrow since they're due to arrive then. I guess I can't complain too much; I could have sent these to pgx lol

On 10/16/2022 at 9:28 PM, byosti said:

Hope that means mine will be this upcoming week or 2

I'm hoping soon as well, but have tried to put it out of mind again. I'll admit I'm still excited! 

It's just I need to look for shipped to at least get the tracking, if I have to call for it I want to know that too ')

So, I've only read 1,227 pages of this thread so far but I'm trying to find out the reality behind these modern TATs.  

Anyone receive modern slow tier or fast tracks recently ?

Screenshot_20221017-123850_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c5975ab12aa28f70f53375d1ac6e787c.jpg