• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,069 posts in this topic

On 5/9/2023 at 10:46 AM, Tcarroll17 said:

Even after opening them seems pretty backed up.  My WK is at day 4 of Scheduled for Grading.  Standard is at day 15 after opening, still GEI.  

Ugh that doesn't sound promising. I was really hoping to have these books back in time for our next show. 

On 5/9/2023 at 7:54 AM, CGC Mike said:

When we last saw each other around 14 or 15 years ago John, neither of us had any grey hairs.  Have you noticed my avatar pic? Lol

I actually think John is getting younger as time goes on... 

@CGC Mike Mike, I honestly hate to waste your time with this stuff, but:

I have an order with 9 Fast Track Economy books and 1 Fast Track Modern book, received into the system April 11. All books went into GEI status on April 18 but have not budged since then. The delay to date is no big deal, but it feels worth asking about at this point. Is it a normal occurrence that GEI is taking so long? or worth checking on them to make sure they weren't misfiled somewhere?

• Administrator
On 5/9/2023 at 1:01 PM, Point Five said:

I have an order with 9 Fast Track Economy books and 1 Fast Track Modern book, received into the system April 11. All books went into GEI status on April 18 but have not budged since then. The delay to date is no big deal, but it feels worth asking about at this point. Is it a normal occurrence that GEI is taking so long? or worth checking on them to make sure they weren't misfiled somewhere?

What's the submission numbers?

• Administrator
On 5/9/2023 at 1:07 PM, Point Five said:

4236070 (FT Economy)
4236071 (FT Modern)

Thank you kindly.  :foryou:

I'll see if I can find anything out.  Probably won't have an answer until I return tonight.

I have an 8 book FT that sped through received and SFG and is in GEI for a little over a week now. Wondering if there is a backup at Encapsulation right now. 

On 5/8/2023 at 8:51 PM, Iceman399 said:

Where are these at if you don't mind me asking?  I have some that just checked in today.

On 5/8/2023 at 9:51 PM, Hulksdaddy1 said:

Ended the day at Grading/QC.  I never count the day they're entered, so this is 5 full days today. 

Ended today the same. 6 days and counting. :facepalm:

• Administrator

Hey Jon

This is what I was told:

It looks like those have been here just 20 business days as of today.  Fast Track is running about 20 business days.  There's no set time frame that an order might stay in one particular status.  We have to look at the timeframe as a whole.  I would let him know that he should see it change soon.  If he doesn't see any movement by the end of the week, he can let us know and we could look into it further. 

On 5/9/2023 at 8:18 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hey Jon

This is what I was told:

It looks like those have been here just 20 business days as of today.  Fast Track is running about 20 business days.  There's no set time frame that an order might stay in one particular status.  We have to look at the timeframe as a whole.  I would let him know that he should see it change soon.  If he doesn't see any movement by the end of the week, he can let us know and we could look into it further. 

Hi Mike, that sounds reasonable. Thanks for checking!

"EX" Box was was delivered to CGC on Monday has been entered into the my account today.  Much faster than last time! :takeit: