• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,073 posts in this topic

On 5/11/2023 at 10:06 AM, Shockmaster said:

What type of submissions did you send in?

Oh ya lol🤣 I meant to type it, but was distracted. All moderns five comics and a magazine 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/11/2023 at 12:18 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh ya lol🤣 I meant to type it, be t was distracted. All moderns five comics and in magazine 

I have 1 Modern Prescreen submission and 1 Economy submission that USPS says was delivered on 5/1/2023 that still hasn't been added to my submissions yet.

On 5/11/2023 at 11:38 AM, Shockmaster said:

I have 1 Modern Prescreen submission and 1 Economy submission that USPS says was delivered on 5/1/2023 that still hasn't been added to my submissions yet.

Oh ya lol🤣 I meant to type it, but was distracted. All moderns five comics and a magazine 

Busy days indeed, I just hope to get them back before June 23rd, or would like that, and Idk if there is hope for the magazine.... etc

None of mine we're fast track just modern slow: 5 comics and 1 mag.

I've estimated that even if it takes to the end of next week for sfg, tat might be good enough in the following 7 weeks, CGC hasn't updated their estimates of tat yet though.

:wishluck: 

On 5/11/2023 at 12:42 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh ya lol🤣 I meant to type it, but was distracted. All moderns five comics and a magazine 

Busy days indeed, I just hope to get them back before June 23rd, or would like that, and Idk if there is hope for the magazine.... etc

None of mine we're fast track just modern slow: 5 comics and 1 mag.

I've estimated that even if it takes to the end of next week for sfg, tat might be good enough in the following 7 weeks, CGC hasn't updated their estimates of tat yet though.

:wishluck: 

Keep us updated. If your's gets entered in before mine does, then I'll have to call.

So I had a fast track economy that two books got bumped up to the next tier.  Any time this happens it seems to push the TAT to the limit on the tier. Last FT Econ took 8 days SFG to shipped.  This sub has been GEI for 12 days, and we are bumping up against the 20 day limit.  Anyone else have the same experience?

On 5/11/2023 at 12:59 PM, Monster's Lair Comics said:

So I had a fast track economy that two books got bumped up to the next tier.  Any time this happens it seems to push the TAT to the limit on the tier. Last FT Econ took 8 days SFG to shipped.  This sub has been GEI for 12 days, and we are bumping up against the 20 day limit.  Anyone else have the same experience?

I have a standard submission received 04/25/23 stucked on G/E/I for many days , already late 

On 5/11/2023 at 11:49 AM, Iceman399 said:

I hate you my walkthrough still at sfg ❤️

Greatness rises to the top. :rulez:

I kid I kid

Yeah that is weird, and I dont think I have submitted a walkthru (now UV) since before covid.

On 5/11/2023 at 8:17 PM, Ryan. said:

Anyone submitted a slow track economy lately?

I've got one in queue.

Received May 1, signed for by CGC may 2, entered in system May 8 (in a box with WK so likely why it was "quick" to be entered).  Sitting at SFG

On 5/9/2023 at 8:18 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hey Jon

This is what I was told:

It looks like those have been here just 20 business days as of today.  Fast Track is running about 20 business days.  There's no set time frame that an order might stay in one particular status.  We have to look at the timeframe as a whole.  I would let him know that he should see it change soon.  If he doesn't see any movement by the end of the week, he can let us know and we could look into it further. 

Do you know how far back CGC is opening submissions. I've been seeing on Facebook that some people's Modern submissions that were dropped off on the 5th being entered in the system. I have submissions that were dropped before then that haven't been entered in the system yet.

On 5/11/2023 at 10:18 PM, Shockmaster said:

Do you know how far back CGC is opening submissions. I've been seeing on Facebook that some people's Modern submissions that were dropped off on the 5th being entered in the system. I have submissions that were dropped before then that haven't been entered in the system yet.

Please note the intake process can take upwards of 7-10 business days before the order will reflect within online submission tracking. This period is accounted for in the overall estimated turn-around time displayed at the point of the submission. If your box was labeled on all sides with "WK" for Walkthrough tier submissions, then it should be opened up sooner, usually within 1 to 3 days. 

As per Nicki from Customer Support last week

Talked to CGC today as I have two orders in GEI.  Apparently they one was graded 5/5 (FT Economy) and the other 5/9 (Standard) and both are in the queue for encapsulation still.  ETA is sometime early next week.

Might be a bit of a log jam at Encapsulation as well as recieving.