• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

On 6/2/2023 at 8:30 PM, CGC Mike said:

I expect that the price change created a huge number of submissions being shipped to us.  Please be patient a while longer, and we will catch up.  This was a short work week, due to the holiday.    I reached out to the team because @ArAich had a ME submission that had not moved in 4 months.  Unfortunately, I can't help everyone.  If things don't change by the end of next week, I will try to find out why it is taking so long for some submissions.

Thanks Mike, these were submitted before the price hike. So don’t know why they are still in queue for so long…god forbid lost

• Administrator
On 6/2/2023 at 9:44 PM, Snowdon said:

Thanks Mike, these were submitted before the price hike. So don’t know why they are still in queue for so long…god forbid lost

It's a little more complicated when you are not the actual submitter.  If there is no change by next Friday, send me a PM with the submission number and I will see what I can find out.  

On 6/2/2023 at 6:51 PM, CGC Mike said:

It's a little more complicated when you are not the actual submitter.  If there is no change by next Friday, send me a PM with the submission number and I will see what I can find out.  

Woah, you help other people as well?

• Administrator
On 6/2/2023 at 9:53 PM, greggy said:
On 6/2/2023 at 9:51 PM, CGC Mike said:

I guess I got caught cheating on you, Greggy.  Sorry...

On 6/2/2023 at 9:51 PM, CGC Mike said:

Thanks Mike, you're a beauty. Will PM the details next Friday. 

Edited by Snowdon

On 6/2/2023 at 8:58 PM, CGC Mike said:
On 6/2/2023 at 8:53 PM, greggy said:
On 6/2/2023 at 8:51 PM, CGC Mike said:

I guess I got caught cheating on you, Greggy.  Sorry...

G298IpS.thumb.jpeg.375ead4e6e886af98a6ade789a65308f.jpeg.9bfcce63436ecfda0e7d0516fda2315c.jpeg

DeFalco Signing + CCS

2/1- Mailed to CGC 

2/3 - Delivered to CGC facility

2/7 - Received by CCS

5/19 - Received by CGC

5/19 - SFG

5/22 - GEI

5/23 - G/QC

5/26 - Shipped 

Frank Miller Signing + CCS

3/20 - Mailed to CGC 

3/22 - Delivered to CGC facility

3/24 - Received by CCS

5/24 - Received by CGC

5/24 - SFG

6/1 - GEI

N/A - G/QC

N/A - Shipped 

Submission for reholder delivered on May 1st and box scanned on May 4th. Hasn't been checked in/received yet. Just wondering if this is terribly out of the ordinary or has something to do with the influx of submissions before the price changes? I only submit occasionally so don't really have too much experience to go by. Never taken nearly this long for anything prior to be checked in. At this point I don't even care about TAT just be happy for it to be checked in. 

Edited by MGsimba77

On 6/5/2023 at 7:18 AM, eastriver400 said:

Anyone in Economy Fast Track see any movement out of GEI today? 

If so, please let us know what the CGC received date was. Thanks. 

“That’s a negative ghost rider, the pattern is full” - unfortunately my rec’d date is 5/4, so a bit after yours. I think it actually was delivered to CGC around mid-April if memory serves me correctly. Best of luck to you and all of those sitting in Econ FT, not so FT, line. I recall a few years back (when Promise was being graded) and rates changed, plus covid back ups - I had an Econ slow track stuck for over a year. That was brutal  I said never again, I’m sending everything FT now - but then there is hiccup, hope they get it figured out quick. It’s frankly messed up they charge you more for FT and slow track is shipping quicker. 

On 6/5/2023 at 12:17 PM, RedGiant said:

“That’s a negative ghost rider, the pattern is full” - unfortunately my rec’d date is 5/4, so a bit after yours. 

On 6/5/2023 at 12:21 PM, Monster's Lair Comics said:

No movement at all in 10 days.....The 4/20 FT Econ is on it's 32nd day, 29 days with no movement. 

4/20? 5/4??

My Econ FT books were already sunning themselves on the Sarasota beach while your books were still getting in their packages.

4/11 right here, baby!  :sumo: