• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,038 posts in this topic

On 7/14/2023 at 2:03 PM, Atlantafan21 said:

Slow Modern Prescreen 

- looks like they’re finally getting to the books received week of 6/26

Shipped (6/23) 

Delivered (6/26)

Received (6/28)

Scheduled For Grading (7/14)

G/E/I (7/14)

G/QC 8/1

Called them yesterday (7/31) asking about the status and all a sudden it finally moves. May be a coincidence, may not be. 

On 8/1/2023 at 12:21 PM, Atlantafan21 said:

G/QC 8/1

Called them yesterday (7/31) asking about the status and all a sudden it finally moves. May be a coincidence, may not be. 

HAHAHAHAAHA. 6/7 Prescreen still sitting in GEI.......... first in first out for the win!

On 8/1/2023 at 12:21 PM, Atlantafan21 said:

G/QC 8/1

Shipped 8/2 

side note: 

Is it fairly normal for books to be graded weeks apart within one submission? Most of the books in my submission were graded when the submission was entered as received, then another two books graded date was 10 days after, and the final book was graded on the day prior to shipment. Found it odd that it didn’t seem to be graded in order of the line item #s as well. 

Edited by Atlantafan21

just got my mechanical error back.

so they did end up pressing my book…..

but they forgot to put the custom label i paid for.

at this point i don’t even think it’s worth the effort sending back. 

Is it still taking a long while for them to open the boxes? My latest shipment arrived at CGC today (after 6 day shipping - thank you FedEx :eyeroll: ) and I am wondering if I should be checking up on it over the next while. 

On 8/3/2023 at 10:20 AM, Stefan_W said:

Is it still taking a long while for them to open the boxes? My latest shipment arrived at CGC today (after 6 day shipping - thank you FedEx :eyeroll: ) and I am wondering if I should be checking up on it over the next while. 

Mine was "received" yesterday after being delivered on July 21, so just under 2 weeks.