• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,049 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2023 at 11:10 AM, Jim M said:

Has anyone delt with this? They are literally still sitting on this book with absolutely no movement. I call service and they don't seem to care at all that they destroyed a customer's book and refuse to put any kind of priority on this at all. My mind is blown. The first book they destroyed on me years ago they handled it super professionally and moved very quick and seemed genuinely cared. How times have changed....

My book was damaged recently which funny enough was my first order with CGC. They wanted me to send in the book for a recasing. What's the point? You already damaged my book! It wasn't worth the time and effort to send it back in for them to try and blame the damage on USPS so I just dealt with it.

Jim Lee signatures moved from GEI to G/QC today.

No movement on remarq/sketch; still sitting in scheduled for grading

No movement on CCS; had two graded 9.6s and submitted them during the 50% off so no real loss when they are destroyed by CGC learning how to press a book by smashing it with their foot in the parking lot.

My unlimited value submission arrived Monday, showed as received on the Cgc tracking number list Tuesday. 

today it showed up in my submission and ended the day at gei. I assume everything is closed tomorrow and I won’t see anymore updates until Tuesday? 

Not angry as it’s the holidays and everyone should have time off. Just wondering if I should bother refreshing my page tomorrow lol

• Administrator
On 12/22/2023 at 1:21 AM, Rezin1234 said:

Not angry as it’s the holidays and everyone should have time off. Just wondering if I should bother refreshing my page tomorrow lol

We will be closed tomorrow.

dec1cgcbatch5.thumb.jpg.6ea95a4d7592c001c0a12d10e1a65b6c.jpg

And done*! A bunch of 9.8s, including Superman #317, Micronauts #8(2), X-Men #266, New Teen Titans #2. Also Amazing Spidey 141-151 between 9.2-9.6! All with WHITE pages! Coming soon to my listings! :bigsmile:

*The "Magazine High Value" is a TMNT #1 2nd print that a friend had me send in for him...hopefully they get around to it!

On 12/27/2023 at 1:57 PM, trademarkcomics said:

dec1cgcbatch5.thumb.jpg.6ea95a4d7592c001c0a12d10e1a65b6c.jpg

And done*! A bunch of 9.8s, including Superman #317, Micronauts #8(2), X-Men #266, New Teen Titans #2. Also Amazing Spidey 141-151 between 9.2-9.6! All with WHITE pages! Coming soon to my listings! :bigsmile:

*The "Magazine High Value" is a TMNT #1 2nd print that a friend had me send in for him...hopefully they get around to it!

I'm jealous! My 12/1/23 shipment of moderns is still SFG.

Congrats on the grades! 

On 12/27/2023 at 11:02 AM, Stefan_W said:

I'm jealous! My 12/1/23 shipment of moderns is still SFG.

Congrats on the grades! 

Yeah, the TMNT 1 was sent at the same time as the 12/1 batch but didn't get checked in until a week later. My friend can't catch a break. No 9.8s for any of the books I sent in with mine(he's never gotten one ever) and that TMNT 1 looks like it might not get back to him until St. Patrick's Day! :tonofbricks: