• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,040 posts in this topic

On 3/4/2024 at 8:31 AM, mephistopheles said:

Dang my shipment arrived the day after greggy's giant submission. @greggy are you a presser?

No

On 3/4/2024 at 11:31 AM, mephistopheles said:

Dang my shipment arrived the day after greggy's giant submission.

Definitely true that it is a large submission for a person, but it is still a drop in the bucket for what CGC gets in a day. Being before or after a submission like this will not really move the needle at all for you in terms of TAT. Others are doing this size and bigger but not posting in this thread about it. 

On 3/1/2024 at 3:38 PM, Stefan_W said:

1 Book ME submission:

Dropped off at FedEx - Feb 20

Arrived at CGC - Feb 21

SFG - Feb 21

G/E/I - Mar 1

Q/C - Mar 1

Shipped - Mar 1

Man, this one was fast once it got going! Kudos to the CGC folks working on it and sending it back in record time :) 

1 Book ME submission:

Dropped off at FedEx - Feb 20

Arrived at CGC - Feb 21

SFG - Feb 21

G/E/I - Mar 1

Q/C - Mar 1

Shipped - Mar 1

Arrived at my door - Mar 4

This set a new speed record for me for an ME, which is greatly appreciated. I also want to note how pristine the slab is - absolutely perfect. 

On 3/5/2024 at 12:18 PM, gooshball said:

My Submission page is just spinning and not loading this morning... How am I supposed to f5 constantly?

So is mine. Seems to happen every so often. I've copied Mike in on this.

CC: @CGC Mike

On 3/5/2024 at 10:40 AM, CGC Mike said:

It sounds like the servers are down.  Hopefully, they will be back up soon.

Looks like they are back up now.  Sadly no status change but I can go back to f5ing.

Is anyone experiencing long processing at the Tampa USPS facility? Tomorrow will be one week stuck at this facility. 

I know Registered Mail is slow but never thos slow.

Edited by Shockmaster

Just a heads up for people doing submissions right now - there is a glitch that is impacting some people where it will not take the submission after you enter all of the info. I just found this out the hard way after slogging through the forms and not being able to complete it. I was told by customer service that this glitch started to hit some users yesterday and to try again in a few hours, and if that doesnt work to give it a couple of days.

Posting this here because I actually had a small window of time between work stuff where I was planning on getting the package to Fedex and I want others to be aware of this in case they are also pressed for time. 

Edited by Stefan_W

On 3/6/2024 at 9:55 AM, Stefan_W said:

Just a heads up for people doing submissions right now - there is a glitch that is impacting some people where it will not take the submission after you enter all of the info. I just found this out the hard way after slogging through the forms and not being able to complete it. I was told by customer service that this glitch started to hit some users yesterday and to try again in a few hours, and if that doesnt work to give it a couple of days.

Posting this here because I actually had a small window of time between work stuff where I was planning on getting the package to Fedex and I want others to be aware of this in case they are also pressed for time. 

@CGC Mike is there an ETA on when submissions will be functional again for those impacted? I am trying every few minutes so the order I inputted is not lost, but if it will not be working anytime soon I can just close it and try again on the weekend. 

On 3/1/2024 at 2:27 PM, gooshball said:

Vintage 21 Books: 

• Arrived 1/23
  • Scanned:  1/25
  • Recieved and SFG:  1/25
  • GEI: 3/1 (Business Day 26)

Still a shot at hitting the 30 day TAT

Vintage 21 Books: 

• Arrived 1/23
  • Scanned:  1/25
  • Recieved and SFG:  1/25
  • GEI: 3/1
  • G/QC: 3/6 (Business Day 29)

TAT for Vintage looks on the dot.

• Administrator
On 3/6/2024 at 11:41 AM, Stefan_W said:

@CGC Mike is there an ETA on when submissions will be functional again for those impacted? I am trying every few minutes so the order I inputted is not lost, but if it will not be working anytime soon I can just close it and try again on the weekend. 

I have opened a ticket and will let you know when I find out when this will be resolved.