• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,977 posts in this topic

On 3/6/2024 at 12:20 PM, CGC Mike said:

I have opened a ticket and will let you know when I find out when this will be resolved.

Thank you Mike, much appreciated!

• Administrator
On 3/6/2024 at 12:22 PM, Stefan_W said:

Thank you Mike, much appreciated!

Could you PM me the following?

Can you please have this user give us his name, CS number, collectible type and if he is able to get us some screenshots of exactly what error he is seeing. Thanks!

On 3/6/2024 at 12:57 PM, CGC Mike said:

Could you PM me the following?

Can you please have this user give us his name, CS number, collectible type and if he is able to get us some screenshots of exactly what error he is seeing. Thanks!

Sure thing, will do now

On 3/5/2024 at 12:28 PM, captainzombie said:

So is mine. Seems to happen every so often. I've copied Mike in on this.

CC: @CGC Mike

It's happening again.  Right this very moment.  Is this going to be happening on the daily?

On 3/6/2024 at 2:09 PM, FigaroToe said:

I've been loving the TRTs lately. The past few months I've had modern slow pre-screens be received-to-shipped in 8-14 business days.

Yeah, it is awesome right now. I am trying to get my submissions in before the Con season ramps up and TATs slow again. 

I have a 25 modern book submission (no fast track, no prescreen) that has been stuck in grading for almost a week. Usually when it gets to grading, my order ships out in 24 hours or so any idea what this can mean?

Shipped: 2/20/24

Delivered: 2/22/24

Arrived CGC: 2/23/24

Received (in system): 2/23/24

Scheduled for grading: 2/23/24

Grading/encapsulation: 2/29/24

Quality control: ?

Shipped out: ?

Arrived: ?

On 3/5/2024 at 2:23 PM, Shockmaster said:

Is anyone experiencing long processing at the Tampa USPS facility? Tomorrow will be one week stuck at this facility. 

I know Registered Mail is slow but never thos slow.

Wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this lately?

• Administrator

If anyone is still experiencing problems with the online submission form, please send me your name, customer id number, company etc... via PM.  

On 3/6/2024 at 8:37 PM, CGC Mike said:

If anyone is still experiencing problems with the online submission form, please send me your name, customer id number, company etc... via PM.  

Still happening. Is this sitewide??

• Administrator
On 3/7/2024 at 8:44 AM, carcrawfordfan said:

Still happening. Is this sitewide??

It appeared that the web team was unaware that this was happening, when I notified them about this yesterday.  If you or anyone affected by this would like to PM me your name and customer id number, I expect that it would aid the team in locating and fixing the problem.

Three orders of mine are in the system at CGC ATM.  One Modern, One Modern Prescreen, and a Vintage.  So far the status is:

Delivered: 2/29/24

Received (in system): 3/1/24

All Scheduled for grading: 3/1/24

Grading/encapsulation (Modern Only): 3/6/24

Grading/Quality Control (Modern Only): 3/6/24

Shipped (Modern Only) 3/6/24

The Vintage and Prescreen are still sitting as SFG.  Awesome turnaround on the modern!

Have a book from MegaCon that finally hit the system after some communication issues with the facilitator (resolved). Super worried about this one.

Originally a 9.2

SFG: 3/7/24 (Vintage/Fast Track)

• Administrator

Here's info regarding the online submission form problem:

I have put in a urgent ticket with MX to get this looked at and fixed ASAP. It does appear to simply be a glitch and the orders do appear to be completing though so the customers should be ok to send their orders as normal as long as the packing slip is showing up when they look in their carts. I will update you as soon as I have any new information and/or when a fix has been made. Thanks!

I can’t pm you but the page spins on the purchase after credit card entry and then fails and leaves this code:[[Orderform.GradingCreditsNotice-com]]

On 3/7/2024 at 5:17 PM, cakenut said:

I can’t pm you but the page spins on the purchase after credit card entry and then fails and leaves this code:[[Orderform.GradingCreditsNotice-com]]

I had the exact same thing happen.

On the top right of your screen click the "My CGC" tab, and then click the bottom option "My Submissions." It will take you to a page that has "Submission Tracking", and underneath the "View Status" type is a hyperlink that says "View My Packing Slips." Even though you did not get an email notification, your packing slip may be in there and you can print it off and proceed with your submission as always. If not, you can PM CGC Mike with your membership info and he can try to help. 

On 3/8/2024 at 11:39 AM, greggy said:

image.thumb.png.f2fd8f936a7ca05e007e458108ae7b07.png

Your 2/26 books are flying through. Mine Modern from the same day are still sitting SFG, hopefully there is some movement soon.