• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

27,591 posts in this topic

On 9/13/2024 at 10:09 AM, gooshball said:

Is recieving taking a long time for anyone else?

I have a CGC Comics order delivered on Tuesday 9/10 that has yet to be scanned as recieved.

Delivered 9/14, picked up 9/16, still in the mailroom on 9/18

On 8/14/2024 at 10:20 PM, kimik said:

First submission in a long time. :wishluck: I get the @greggy treatment and they are done within a week............

25 Vintage book submission

Received - August 12th

SFG - August 14th

Looks like these will not be back with me until October now with Vintage Bulk at 42 days TAT. When these were received it was 23 days, if I recall correctly. Looks I will have to wait longer to submit anything new as I want to see the inner wells on these before doing more. 

On 9/19/2024 at 3:28 AM, kimik said:

Looks like these will not be back with me until October now with Vintage Bulk at 42 days TAT. When these were received it was 23 days, if I recall correctly. Looks I will have to wait longer to submit anything new as I want to see the inner wells on these before doing more. 

I was in the same boat with waiting. I've heard a couple of people say now that the batches they just got back had straight inner wells so I am thinking of taking the plunge and assuming it will all be straightened out by the time my books are encapsulated. 

I do expect a longer than usual wait though because all of this seems to have created a backlog. 

On 9/19/2024 at 7:56 AM, Stefan_W said:

I was in the same boat with waiting. I've heard a couple of people say now that the batches they just got back had straight inner wells so I am thinking of taking the plunge and assuming it will all be straightened out by the time my books are encapsulated. 

I do expect a longer than usual wait though because all of this seems to have created a backlog. 

It really has. My UV is going on 7 days and it has been stuck at GEI, albeit when this was received TAT was advertised as 3 days and it is still advertised as the same.

On 9/18/2024 at 6:14 PM, kcm54 said:

(25 Vintage Bulk)
USPS dlvd    7/8
Rx CCS        7/10
CCS in Proc 7/11
SFG             8/22
GEI              9/11
Shipped  Real soon now

(25 Vintage Bulk)
USPS dlvd    7/8
Rx CCS        7/10
CCS in Proc    7/11
SFG            8/22
GEI            9/11
Shipped        9/19

On 9/19/2024 at 6:38 AM, The Man Without Beer said:

Reholder : (1book) Received 8/7

Shipped: ???... still not.

After reaching out 3 times was told over a week ago it was already finalized just waiting for imaging. Still not shipped. Next time, I will NOT choose imaging service. 

Imaging is free now