• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

Some recent turn around time improvement. All modern fast track:

Invoice 3:

Invoice date: 6/12/2013

Ship date: 6/27/2013

This This happen to be a Heroescon sub?

This was. It seems like a lot of modern fast tracks from the show are starting to go out.

Invoice 3:

This was. It seems like a lot of modern fast tracks from the show are starting to go out.

Yeah. Mine were graded Monday. Seems like the time between grading and encapsulation and shipping isn't as long as it once was.

Invoice 3:

Received mine yesterday. FT seems to be on time.

Modern Fast Track from Philly Con

Received: 6/5

Verified: 6/11

Graded: 6/19

QA: ???

Shipped: 6/27

Found out they were just graded today. Encapsulation should be happening soon. Looks like 10 business days to get graded. Can't wait to see what the grades are going to be.

Well, they were shipped on Thursday via USPS for a total of 16 business days. Let's hope they arrive in time for San Diego. Need to get additional sigs on both my ASM 700s from the Master's Signing which received 9.8s. WOOHOO!

Modern (non FT)

Received 4/29

Verified 6/5

Scheduled for Grading 6/25

Graded 6/27

QC 7/1

This gives me hope...mine were turned in at C2E2 on 4/24....still waiting...

After getting my books back from Masters signing, I'm in no hurry for my others. Had out of 5 books, 2 grade drops (9.6 - 9.2 and 9.8 - 9.6), I'm hesitant to have anything else big graded till they losen up with the grades...

After getting my books back from Masters signing, I'm in no hurry for my others. Had out of 5 books, 2 grade drops (9.6 - 9.2 and 9.8 - 9.6), I'm hesitant to have anything else big graded till they losen up with the grades...

I sent in 4 cracked out slabs (all 9.8's) for a Romita signing. None came back 9.8. This is no fault of the facilitator or any rough handling of the books.

I sent in 4 cracked out slabs (all 9.8's) for a Romita signing. None came back 9.8. This is no fault of the facilitator or any rough handling of the books.

:cry: Hoping for some CFP magic on my current sub. :wishluck:

Edited by Gsims718

:cry: Hoping for some CFP magic on my current sub. :wishluck:

+1 :hi:

:eek::sick:

:eek::sick:

They must be hit or miss because their pretentious 9.8 killing seems to have gotten better for me.

I'm not saying it will stay that way, but for now I'm ok with them.