• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

That is so freaking gross. My 10/23 FAST-FREAKING-TRACK Moderns have been graded for about 10 biz days and haven't shipped.

BUY A NEW FREAKING ENCAPSULATION MACHINE.

TRAIN MORE THAN 1 NEW PERSON TO USE IT IN TIMES OF BOTTLENECKS AT ENCAPSULATION.

Business day 26 by my count and I was advised today that it should be about another week before my 10/23 (graded 11/6) FAST-FREAKING-TRACK Moderns might ship.

BUY ANOTHER ENCAPSULATION MACHINE AND TRAIN SOMEONE TO USE IT!

So I guess my 11/4 FT moderns are going to sit a bit longer still? I Just like yours, mine have been sitting at "graded" for over a week. I called today and was first told that "with the holidays it hasn't been 20 days yet". I replied that FT moderns were 10 days. "Oh, yeah. Right. Well, they are behind because of the holidays and working to get caught up."

Apparently they see no need to update their site, since

That is so freaking gross. My 10/23 FAST-FREAKING-TRACK Moderns have been graded for about 10 biz days and haven't shipped.

TRAIN MORE THAN 1 NEW PERSON TO USE IT IN TIMES OF BOTTLENECKS AT ENCAPSULATION.

Business day 26 by my count and I was advised today that it should be about another week before my 10/23 (graded 11/6) FAST-FREAKING-TRACK Moderns might ship.

So I guess my 11/4 FT moderns are going to sit a bit longer still? I Just like yours, mine have been sitting at "graded" for over a week. I called today and was first told that "with the holidays it hasn't been 20 days yet". I replied that FT moderns were 10 days. "Oh, yeah. Right. Well, they are behind because of the holidays and working to get caught up."

FT moderns are listed as 20 business days on the site:

http://www.cgccomics.com/services/Services.aspx

doh! Thanks for pointing that out. I wonder when it changed?

Might be time to change it to 30. :idea:

Modern (Non-FT)

Grading/QC since 11/21

Anybody out there have books in this status for longer?

They can sit at different stages for a very long time - or only a day. When were your books received?

Modern (non-FT) received 10/10 shipped today (12/4). My FT moderns received 11/4 also shipped today! Wee!

Modern FT -

Received 11/14

Shipped 12/5

Modern FT SS -

Received 11/13

Q. Control 12/5

That's crazy!! I have a modern FT received 10/31 still in QC. Good for you!! Congrats (thumbs u

You really do have my sympathy. Waiting is awful. I suggest you call up to "inquire" about the status of your invoice. I don't know for sure it helps - but I think sometimes it does.