• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

I sent a box of 11 moderns off yesterday, so when I see them marked as "Received," I will start the date list.

11 moderns, no fast-track, marked as:

Received, 2/21/14 :banana:

Received & verified, 2/25/14

Scheduled For Grading, 3/18/14 :(

Graded, 3/24 (:

-slym

15 book value sub showed up in the system as received on 3/25. My math says that the posted 59 day TAT plus 10 con Fridays in that span puts my expected due date at June 30th (I'm hoping that I actually see them by WW Chicago). Let's see how they do... :taptaptap:

First submission for me, coupon submission submitted 3/7/14 and at verified today(3/14).

Books show as graded today! All blue labels too, I was a bit worried about color touch after I had sent them in as they're classic black covers.

:whee:

First submission for me, coupon submission submitted 3/7/14 and at verified today(3/14).

Books show as graded today! All blue labels too, I was a bit worried about color touch after I had sent them in as they're classic black covers.

How do you know they are all blue labels? I thought this was something you didn't find out until you opened the box. You can find out the grade when it ships but not the label.

How do you know they are all blue labels? I thought this was something you didn't find out until you opened the box. You can find out the grade when it ships but not the label.

It's listed on the online invoice to the left of the grade, under the Category heading - eg "Universal" for older blue label books, "Modern" for blue label moderns, etc.

It's listed on the online invoice to the left of the grade, under the Category heading - eg "Universal" for older blue label books, "Modern" for blue label moderns, etc.

Mine just says "Modern" for my modern books. Even the invoice that has already shipped and delivered back to me still says "Modern".

GradedScreenShot_zpsc16640c2.jpg

Mine just says "Modern" for my modern books. Even the invoice that has already shipped and delivered back to me still says "Modern".

Bolding the part of his response you overlooked.

That invoice hasn't been finalized yet.

Anyway, if an invoice is marked shipped/safe, the value in the Category field will tell you what label the book has. For a modern submission, it'll say "Modern" if it's a universal blue label book (SS books say "Signature", Qualified books say "Qualified", etc).

Regular moderns the same turn around as FT. hm

awakeintheashes sent in a bunch of moderns non FT that were received 2/3 and shipped 3/24.

I sent in a bunch of moderns FT that were received 3/3 and shipped 3/24.

Regular moderns the same turn around as FT. hm

awakeintheashes sent in a bunch of moderns non FT that were received 2/3 and shipped 3/24.

I sent in a bunch of moderns FT that were received 3/3 and shipped 3/24.

Those timelines make more sense.

This thread is full of examples of the amount of time it took for those submissions to move. But really, it changes depending on many things, including (but not limited to) the weather and con season. There is no real 'hard and fast" time we can give you, but you can get an idea by going back and looking at the posts here.

:)

-slym (had his last sub take almost a calendar month)

I just wish they wouldn't update it to graded and let it sit like that for two weeks. I'm fine when it stays at verified, but once it moves into graded I'm checking the damn thing every hour. -Steve

+1