• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

27,325 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 7/11/2024 at 5:28 AM, SergeyS said:

How to change credit card for payment for an order # CGC6751410407? While my comic was on its way to you at CGC, my card was blocked by the bank, but there is another card

Hi

Start a new thread in this forum, and customer service will assist you with this.

Mike

https://boards.cgccomics.com/forum/23-ask-cgc/

On 7/11/2024 at 2:28 AM, SergeyS said:

How to change credit card for payment for an order # CGC6751410407? While my comic was on its way to you at CGC, my card was blocked by the bank, but there is another card

I had something like this just happen, I lost my CC and therefore had to cancel it for safety reasons… they do have a “update credit card” button on the my submission page:

IMG_3189.thumb.jpeg.a96504e7c55a4048dc044769921c8d20.jpeg

But this button didn’t work for me at all. It didn’t work because my books were at CCS who apparently can’t handle using that button. I called them and had them update my CC to my new one - I was also able to do it wholesale for all my open subs that were in various stages.

On 7/12/2024 at 10:43 AM, Stefan_W said:

24 book MODERN submission

July 11 - arrived at CGC

July 12 - SFG

July 12 - credit card charged

I had one delivered yesterday too, we will see if mine is opened today.  But wow, one day is fast. 

On 7/12/2024 at 11:27 AM, jlrangers21 said:

I had one delivered yesterday too, we will see if mine is opened today.  But wow, one day is fast. 

Mine arrived Friday, late afternoon. We’re in System today. Nothing fancy - vintage bulk subs.

On 7/16/2024 at 2:53 PM, wiparker824 said:

Mine arrived Friday, late afternoon. We’re in System today. Nothing fancy - vintage bulk subs.

Mike was opened and charged yesterday.   Just two 10 Modern Submissions (one with labels).  

On 7/17/2024 at 5:05 PM, Stefan_W said:

Oh wow, what a great cover. Congrats!

Ty!!! I got this signed last year at NYCC he was really cool. I wasn't sure how to pronounce his last name so I almost called him " Mr. Fabook" ...because I though that's how it was spelled. Lol 

On 7/3/2024 at 9:47 AM, NY Roadkill said:

Excruciating - still in GEI a week later - have blown past the 6-8 week turnaround after signing completed first week in May

Finally shipped, complete timeline for books sent for in-house signing for Terry Austin and Chris Claremont was:

X-Men #137B and  #141B
Mailed 2/24/24
Received by CGC 3/1/24
Signed by Terry Austin 3/26/24
Signed by Chris Claremont 5/8/24
Scheduled for Grading 6/20/24
GEI 6/26/24
QC/Finalized 7/10/24
Grading/QC 7/10/24
Shipped 7/17/24