• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,949 posts in this topic

Coupon submission (posted 15 day TAT + 2 con Fridays = October 28 estimate)

Received 10/2/14

Verified 10/3/14

Scheduled for grading 10/21

Graded 10/22 first thing in the morning when I checked :applause: and all blue labels :banana:

Shipped/safe this evening (10/22) during the series! A week ahead of the due date!! :o:o:o:o

My books went in at the same time, hit graded 10/22 (same time as mysterio's), still sitting at graded..... FIFO?

Still at graded......for going on day three. Mysterio's went from graded to shipped in a day.

Indeed. And our books arrived at the same time in the same shipment.

Still at graded. Key comments dropped off yesterday morning. Mysterio's books scheduled to be delivered today.....

Edited by jaster-mereel

Modern Slow Track (Boston CC, SS)

8/13 - Received

9/30 - Verified

10/6 - Scheduled For Grading

10/7 - Graded

10/27 - Graded/QC

By far, the slowest submission I've ever had. :(

What is the earliest time that you can learn the grades, either by seeing them on your invoice or by calling customer service?

Graded can call

Shipped/safe viewable online

I thought they had changed that policy. They can't reveal grades until they are "finalized", which usually happens after QC. If that has changed that'd be great, but if you can call during graded then why wouldn't they post them online?

Received 10/2/14

Verified 10/3/14

Graded 10/22 first thing in the morning when I checked :applause: and all blue labels :banana:

Shipped/safe this evening (10/22) during the series! A week ahead of the due date!! :o:o:o:o

My books went in at the same time, hit graded 10/22 (same time as mysterio's), still sitting at graded..... FIFO?

Still at graded......for going on day three. Mysterio's went from graded to shipped in a day.

And still at graded...... A long weekend of waiting for grades :pullhair: I know it takes as long as it takes, but when two invoices get subbed next to each other, at the same time, and my invoice moves to graded earlier in the day, it's kinda unfortunate that my invoice is going to wait at least 4 more days to move to shipped....

Jaster's books moved to QC today, mine are at the FedEx store ready to be picked up on my way home.

8/13 - Received

9/30 - Verified

10/7 - Graded

10/27 - Graded/QC

I am in the same boat doh!

8/13 - Received

9/30 - Verified

10/7 - Graded

10/27 - Graded/QC

so all in all probably around 3 months for slow track modern door-to-door?

Still waiting for my 10/3 MFT books to be graded. What did you guys do to get your books done so quickly?

Well Modern Fast Track is 20 business days, its been 16 or 17 days by my count, depending on if you count Columbus Day (I had the day off, so I wouldn't). I'm guessing they won't finish on time, but its probably a bit premature to question?

If you're scheduled for grading, you're in ok shape. If not...

Received 10/2/14

Verified 10/3/14

And still at graded...... A long weekend of waiting for grades :pullhair: I know it takes as long as it takes, but when two invoices get subbed next to each other, at the same time, and my invoice moves to graded earlier in the day, it's kinda unfortunate that my invoice is going to wait at least 4 more days to move to shipped....

Jaster's books moved to QC today, mine are at the FedEx store ready to be picked up on my way home.

Mysterio's went from graded to shipped in one day. My books were at graded for 4 days, graded/qc now for the whole day. Still hoping to get shipped today.....

UPDATE.....

Value slow--20 books...rec'd 7-11-14...verified 8-29-14...scheduled 9-22-14...graded 9-30-14...QC 10-13-14...shipped 10-15-14...

Economy slow--20 books....rec'd 7-14-14...verified 9-3-14...scheduled 9-19-14....graded 9-30-14.....QC 10-20-14....shipped 10-28-14...

For comparison an earlier sub---

Value slow--20 books....rec'd 4-1-14...scheduled 5-21....graded 5-23...shipped 6-23-14...

---I have had 2 invoices this year sit at QC for a week (normally ship 1-2 days after hitting QC)...I call, and they say there was an accounting dept hold...They check further and state there is no reason for the hold, and say they will get it shipped that day or the next (and they do it)...Could just be an excuse, I don't know...

8/13 - Received

9/30 - Verified

10/7 - Graded

10/27 - Graded/QC

I'd say that's pretty accurate. Was two months earlier in the year for two different submissions of mine. Early August is probably the worst time of year to send in your books.

Received 10/2/14

Verified 10/3/14

Mysterio's went from graded to shipped in one day. My books were at graded for 4 days, graded/qc now for the whole day. Still hoping to get shipped today.....

506AC7B6-56B2-4F5A-94FB-9E359C9E4AF0_zpst8bjzt1g.gif

8/13 - Received

9/30 - Verified

10/7 - Graded

10/27 - Graded/QC

I'd say that's pretty accurate. Was two months earlier in the year for two different submissions of mine. Early August is probably the worst time of year to send in your books.

my 8/1 mst shipped back last week. So not quite 3 months, closer to 2.

Still waiting for my 10/3 MFT books to be graded. What did you guys do to get your books done so quickly?

Well Modern Fast Track is 20 business days, its been 16 or 17 days by my count, depending on if you count Columbus Day (I had the day off, so I wouldn't). I'm guessing they won't finish on time, but its probably a bit premature to question?

If you're scheduled for grading, you're in ok shape. If not...

I had a 10/02 MFT ship on Monday and another 10/02 MFT ship yesterday.

8/13 - Received

9/30 - Verified

10/7 - Graded

10/27 - Graded/QC

my 8/1 mst shipped back last week. So not quite 3 months, closer to 2.

Shipping back last week is closer to 3 isn't it (if Monday the 20th is the earliest day of "last week")? Over two and a half months?