• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,951 posts in this topic

10 MFT - Received on 12/15/15

Scheduled for grading - 12-29-15

Graded 1/4/15

This is the toughest time - the books are graded and just sitting there waiting. Maybe shipped by the end of the week :wishluck:

7 Book Modern Fast Track (I think the first Fast Track I have ever done)

11-28-15 Mailed USPS Priority 3 Day

11-30-15 Marked as Delivered by USPS

12-1-15 Marked as Received by CGC

12-2-15 Credit Card Charged

12-4-15 Marked as Verified

12-15-15 Marked as Scheduled for Grading

12-17-15 Marked as Graded

12-30-15 Marked as Graded/QC

12-31-15 Marked as Shipped/Safe

1-4-16 Informed that books have, in fact, not shipped

17 Economy FT Rc'd 11/17 still sitting at graded.

Made it to Quality Control today. :popcorn:

.....and shipped safe :whee:

Nice!!!

Your emoticon perfect sums up that feeling of seeing "Shipped/Safe".....along with the grades......after checking out your Submission Tracking.

I just got the grades on my last sub today, after handing them in NY Eternal Con last month:

"12/10/2015 Shipped/Safe"

:headbang:

Graded 1/4/15

Graded / QC - 1/6/15

So close.

Edited by 1Cool

seeing these TATs on fast track has me seriously reconsidering sending in books slow track

I've only submitted book Fast Track and I really can not see myself being able to sit around waiting 4 months for books to come back. I'll have a set of 50 books that are $60 - $75 books in 9.8 that I'll have to send in slow boat since I just can't justify the $30 per book fast track so in that case I'll havve to submit them and forget about them.

Edited by 1Cool

11 books submitted at NYCC 10/11

Modern Slow Track SS

Received 10/19

Verified 12/17

Scheduled for grading 1/4

Yeah!!! I subbed many books at NYCC. Glad to see they are hitting grading status. I e-mailed them about 3 weeks ago and they replayed expect early February for return. This is more hopeful than that.

Graded 1/4/15

Graded / QC - 1/6/15

Shipped - 1/6/15

Holy - they shipped today! QC to shipped in one day is a new record for me. Y: Last Man 1 I was trying sell as a NM came back 9.8!! 4 9.8s and 6 9.6s not too shabby.

Edited by 1Cool

Called to ask about my order today since my paid membership expired & Molly was a huge help. Apparently if your membership expires while the books are still there and haven't shipped yet, their system glitches & it doesn't get shipped without essentially a "manual override". So they've been ready to ship for a few days now but didn't because of this glitch. So my books are heading out tomorrow (or they got out today maybe?)

But... only 1 of them is a head scratcher at a 9.2. Everything else though were 9.8 like expected.

11 books submitted at NYCC 10/11

Modern Slow Track SS

Received 10/19

Verified 12/17

Scheduled for grading 1/4

Yeah!!! I subbed many books at NYCC. Glad to see they are hitting grading status. I e-mailed them about 3 weeks ago and they replayed expect early February for return. This is more hopeful than that.

It's been rough waiting... I didn't think about all the holidays... Next time I will definitely do FT in the months of Nov and Dec...

My first non-onsite submission!

Modern Fast Track 8 BOOKS

Mailed- 1/7/16 via USPS Priority

Received- 1/11/16

Economy Fast Track 2 BOOKS

[/b]Mailed- 1/7/16 via USPS Priority

Received- 1/11/16

I wrote on the invoices that I shipped with the comics to please combine the two invoices when shipping. Is this enough, or do I need to call in and reiterate?