• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,969 posts in this topic

I too have not received an email with tracking info, but I've only had submitted books on four occasions. However, I do have a my USPS account and I can find the shipping info there. If anyone wants to sign up for a free account, you can do that here: https://my.usps.com/mobileWeb/pages/intro/start.action

BTW, MFT submission received at CGC on 1/27 and shipped 2/16.

Edited by Twisted_Road

Service Current Turnaround Est. Turnaround

WalkThru Same Day Same Day

Express 5 Business Days 5 Business Days

Standard 20 Business Days 15 Business Days

Modern 48 Business Days 20 Business Days

Modern Fast Track 37 Business Days

Economy 70 Business Days 40 Business Days

Economy Fast Track 35 Business Days

Value 70 Business Days 40 Business Days

Value Fast Track 35 Business Days

Pre-screen 60 Business Days 25 Business Days

ReHolder 10 Business Days 10 Business Days

TAT New timing from yesterday. Some improvements in the modern section for sure.

I thought fast track was supposed to be half the time of the regular tier? i.e. Moderns at 60 days...FTM at 30 days.

Just for informational purposes

Shipped/Safe 2/11/2016

Actually shipped 2/19/2016

called to get the tracking number.

my total turnaround time from submitting invoice to getting the slabs should be 28 days for MFT.

Edited by krighton

I thought fast track was supposed to be half the time of the regular tier? i.e. Moderns at 60 days...FTM at 30 days.

I just had a ft modern take 19 calender days wondering if they didn't update properly cause others seem to be saying they are fast as well

My express finish and as always pleased with how Joey bumped it!

I just had a ft modern take 19 calender days wondering if they didn't update properly cause others seem to be saying they are fast as well

My express finish and as always pleased with how Joey bumped it!

Must be, as I have MFT books submitted on 1/18 that are already graded and shipped out.

I may have to try UPS if this is how slow USPS registered travels. I've had them via registered in the past and none were this sluggish.

USPS is always a 7+ business day trip for me to Buffalo. I switched to Fedex...cheaper and faster.

I may have to try UPS if this is how slow USPS registered travels. I've had them via registered in the past and none were this sluggish.

I dumped USPS a while ago, my box was stuck at the JFK airport for almost a week!! I love UPS, once CGC gives my package to UPS they send me a text that i will receive a package and which day.

I dumped USPS a while ago, my box was stuck at the JFK airport for almost a week!! I love UPS, once CGC gives my package to UPS they send me a text that i will receive a package and which day.

nice...I've done a couple UPS but I think I changed to USPS because it was cheaper....

nice...I've done a couple UPS but I think I changed to USPS because it was cheaper....

USPS return shipping is always slower and more expensive. The only positive with the USPS Registered Mail is you get insurance for the full amount, but since I carry my own insurance it makes sense to go with UPS.