• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,951 posts in this topic

Modern Slow Track - 10 books

Dropped off at WW Pittsburgh 9/12/15

Received 9/17/15

Verified 11/17/15

Scheduled For Grading 11/19/15

Graded 12/15/15

Grading/Quality Control 12/22/15

Back in my hands 1/14/16

So basically 4 months exactly for current TAT on regular speed moderns.

11 books submitted at NYCC 10/11

Modern Slow Track SS

Received 10/19

Verified 12/17

Scheduled for grading 1/4

Graded 1/19

Mine were marked as received a few days ahead of yours. I am hoping my other 2 invoices are here within the week.

Second batch back from NYCC submission today. One more to go, hopefully tomorrow. So the turn around time for me was about 3 months. Better than the 4 advertised, and the early February I was told 4 weeks ago.

Edited by drotto

My NYCC comics, which I did not fast track, were invoiced on 10/20/2015 and listed as shipped yesterday, 1/20/16. Oddly enough, non-fast track comics from the Chris Evans signing that were invoiced on 10/13/15 are still stuck at graded. This is the first time I have had an older submission waiting while a newer one, although only by a week, shipped.

My NYCC comics, which I did not fast track, were invoiced on 10/20/2015 and listed as shipped yesterday, 1/20/16.

My NYCC 10/20 comics are still at graded! I got my 10/5 (Baltimore?) submission on Tuesday, so they are moving at a good pace and closing the horrible gap it seems.

All my NYCC submissions are now officially back.

For what is is worth 3 = 9.8, 5 = 9.6, 7 = 9.4, 1 = 9.2, 1 = 8.5, 1 = 7.5, and 2 = 7.0. Two have me scratching my head in a bad way, and 3 are better than I expected. Despite kicking myself, and being disappointed on the two a did not get what I expected, I think the grades are fair.

Edited by drotto

Finally got around to using my Collector Society Coupon since it was expiring next month. Going to miss renewing and getting that, so probably won't renew for awhile... Seemed a lot better than getting "credits"....

Coupon Submission - 4 Books

Received 1/11/16

Verified 1/15/16

Scheduled For Grading 1/22/16

Finally got around to using my Collector Society Coupon since it was expiring next month. Going to miss renewing and getting that, so probably won't renew for awhile... Seemed a lot better than getting "credits"....

Received 1/11/16

Verified 1/15/16

Received 1/11/16

Verified 1/15/16

Graded 1/25/16

I don't normally do SS books but anyone have experience with time compared to Modern Pre-screens? Which one should I expect back first?

Aren't they technically considered the same tier? :shrug:

Prescreens take longer from the RECEIPT DATE. Not to be confused with the date you sent them in.