• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 1.0 Universal - CLOSED

36 posts in this topic

Here is a low grade but unrestored AF15. Nice affordable copy.

Price includes USPS overnight shipping and insurance in the US. Paypal or money order. For Paypal, add 3%.

Thanks for looking!

$2500

af15cgc151.jpg

af15cgc152.jpg

af15cgc156.jpg

af15cgc154.jpg

af15cgc157.jpg

If you can wait until next week for payment then :takeit: !

uh-oh looks like this calls for a dance-off

Is there a limit on how much time the buyer has to pay? I don't see one in the rules. I always pay right away, but I assume that if you buy a book on a Friday, paying "next week" is probably acceptable. Perhaps eriqui should just have posted an :takeit: without the qualification. hm

Is there a limit on how much time the buyer has to pay? I don't see one in the rules. I always pay right away, but I assume that if you buy a book on a Friday, paying "next week" is probably acceptable. Perhaps eriqui should just have posted an :takeit: without the qualification. hm

I believe that its Eriqui's book for that reason. We have the probation lists for when users take more than 30 days or sellers take more than 30 days to ship etc... I hope the 3 of them can sort it out :)

If you ask me.. If you post an unqualified :takeit: you should be willing and able to pay right there and then. It's no different than walking into a store and buying a bottle of water.

If you ask me.. If you post an unqualified :takeit: you should be willing and able to pay right there and then. It's no different than walking into a store and buying a bottle of water.

Or do we operate on the Wimpy model: "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today."

There wasnt an immediate payment buy it now mentioned in the listing therefore anyone doing the I'll take it now and pays in 7 days is fair. Probably best to not mention the next week b/c it opens a can of worms. But paying next week is reasonable. But as a seller i'd want get paid immediately

There wasnt an immediate payment buy it now mentioned in the listing therefore anyone doing the I'll take it now and pays in 7 days is fair. Probably best to not mention the next week b/c it opens a can of worms. But paying next week is reasonable. But as a seller i'd want get paid immediately

Of course every seller wants instant payment. What if the funds aren't in paypal and it takes a couple of days to move them over? I believe its 5-7 business days for a Canadian bank account to Paypal.

But guys there was a 6 hour difference between the two posts....

eriqui posted at 9:13AM and Miamiknight3434 posted at 3:07 PM

eirqui's question about paying next week is technically a condition but a very reasonable one IMO and the seller should honor the first post to take the book.