• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else having problems with Neat Stuff????

38 posts in this topic

Ive dealt with them numerous times. I only had problems on my last transaction with them. THe problem was it too FOR EVER with their shipping. But I did receive the book. I would suggest calling them directly. The guy I talked too was pretty courteous and easy to deal with. So, everything did work its way out to everyones satisfaction minus a little patients. Hope it gets worked out.

I'm afraid to... frown.gif

Are you yellow?

Click it already!

It won't bite.

foreheadslap.gif

Ok... But I better not see some guy's slong. mad.gif

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

27_laughing.gif

That was funny.

But I still didn't like looking at some guys cartoon slong! 893censored-thumb.gif

A few years ago, I won a small run of Bronze Captain America very cheaply (this was also before they became shipping profiteers), paid, and was later informed (and even later refunded) that their warehouse had been flooded and the books would not be forthcoming.

I occasionally watch some of their auctions, but now I may not even do that.

eBay really needs to institute a blocked seller list so that my searches weed out all of the folks I won't buy from.

I know, I know... they never will since it is sort of anathema to their business... but a guy has to have his dreams... cloud9.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

i received an email from neatstuff saying they heard about this thread and just letting me know that the books i had won are on there way. i feel a lot better now. thanks brian thumbsup2.gif

THE POWER OF THE CGC BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a call from Brian today. It appears that my order was misplaced. No biggie, just glad that someone is looking into it.

i received an email from neatstuff saying they heard about this thread and just letting me know that the books i had won are on there way. i feel a lot better now. thanks brian thumbsup2.gif

THE POWER OF THE CGC BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a call from Brian today. It appears that my order was misplaced. No biggie, just glad that someone is looking into it.

And in the mail today my book. Nice recovery. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Alright I've had enough... sign-rantpost.gif

I won an auction of neat stuff's back in mid June. I received it just under a month. The grading was bang on... I paid $0.41 for the comic itself... and $4.50 for shipping. The actual shipping turned out to be $2.10.

So let's do the math, I paid $0.41 for the comic... $2.10 for the actual shipping... paid $4.50 for shipping... ($4.50 - $2.10) = $2.40 overcharge... times the amount I paid for the actual comic by 6... $2.46. So I was over charged by about 6 times the amount I paid for the comic.

So I emailed NeatStuff regarding this, and here is their reply:

"Shipping also consist of bagging, boarding, packing, and the labor as well. This is why we had to charge you for that. Hope you enjoy your comic."

Here is the actual auction I won

It can be seen very clearly in the item description that handling is free for the first auction...( I only won one auction of his) "First auction is free handling"

This is just krap. Never again will I deal with NeatStuff... I hate to give negatives... especially as I'll probably get one back... but it's like they're begging me to give a negative feedback...

If you know this Guy 893frustrated.gif

Paying $43.95 is abit high for shipping 6 comic's 893frustrated.giftonofbricks.gif

*edit* Well got a email bak saying there was error in the system confused.gif

Stay tune to the farther adventure's of buying from Neatstuff insane.gif

This is just krap. Never again will I deal with NeatStuff... I hate to give negatives... especially as I'll probably get one back... but it's like they're begging me to give a negative feedback...

And they WILL neg you back..just look all the retaliatory feedback they've issued. foreheadslap.gif