• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else having problems with Neat Stuff????

38 posts in this topic

So I win an auction back in May for a Twisted Tales 7 from Neat Stuff Collectibles. I paid and got an E-mail saying that they got my money but no book. I've tried sending E-mails and even tried calling the number for them, no luck. Any help....

So I win an auction back in May for a Twisted Tales 7 from Neat Stuff Collectibles. I paid and got an E-mail saying that they got my money but no book. I've tried sending E-mails and even tried calling the number for them, no luck. Any help....

Sorry, never dealt with them but are they normally this bad??

Only one purchase from them so far...and yes it took a month for the book to arrive. I believe that their billing system states for the buyer not to email them questions but be patient and the books will arrive as soon as possible. Maybe, your inquiries have ticked off the shipping dept. Which of course would be a bad to the point of stupid business practice on their part.

I've got one of their books on my watch list right now, and would have already placed a bid if not for concerns with their slow shipping.

p.s. just a Twisted Tales #7. I've been waiting for a run to be listed by someone before trying to get the series....again. The whole run shouldn't cost to much.

I bought a bunch of books from them, only half of them showed up. Many calls and emails later I got the rest of my money refunded but it was a big hassle. I won't buy from them again.

I've only bought one book from them.

It took exactly one month to get it.

No, they don't answer emails.

Since then, they've listed several books that I would have bid on, but I've had my fill.

I have purchased several books from them in the past...some of which were received fairly quickly and others which took a while to receive. The last item I purchased from them took 2 months to arrive..and that was with me sending them numerous emails and leaving phone messages. When I finally received the item they threw in an extra book.. I guess as an apology. The books always arrived as described and were securely shipped. I know that they deal with alot of books and I guess they become overburdened sometimes so I wouldn't deal with them if you really need a book right away. The majority of their neg feedback seems to be for shipping issues. >> http://auctiononlinedirectory.com/cgi-bin/negs?User=neatstuffcollectibles&Dirn=Received+by

But lately Neat Stuff has really changed gears and now lists almost excusively single-issue lots. I used to buy short comic runs from them, which made the shipping easier to digest, but now they have a TON of 1-cent BIN listings, with excessive shipping charges.

These guys are really pushing the limits on EBay, and I'd never buy another book from them.

I just received my order today and it took only 16 days. This was my second time buying from them and have had no problems. Comics were delivered well packed and graded.

Don't forget their $1.50 "Handling Fee" for each book.

Good thing my balls don't charge that, or I'd be broke.

devil.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

edit:

If you want to handle someone elses I bet it would cost you a pretty penny. blush.gif

Don't forget their $1.50 "Handling Fee" for each book.

Good thing my balls don't charge that, or I'd be broke.

devil.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

edit:

If you want to handle someone elses I bet it would cost you a pretty penny. blush.gif

Too much info, thanks! insane.gif