• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Impressive list of forthcoming HC archives from the UK...

23 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]I signed up awhile back to receive email promotions from PS Artbooks. Earlier today I received an advertisement for the 2013 London Comic Convention and below it was an advertisement for upcoming PS Artbook archive editions.

We knew that Planet was on the schedule, but scroll down to Roy Thomas presents...

http://www.psartbooks.com/catalog/index.html

Planet, Heap & Phantom Lady! :o

If the quality of interior art reproduction impresses like these DJ scans these should be first class archive editions![/font] :banana:

Check out these other threads for more info:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5643867&fpart=1

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5819005#Post5819005

And the big one from Marvel Masterworks with great input from one of the guys putting these books together:

http://marvelmasterworksfansite.yuku.com/topic/11779/PS-Publishing-Books

Are they available in the U.S.? I didn't see anything in the link about how to purchase them, but maybe I missed it. hm

At least some of them are available through amazon.

I thought they might be but I couldn't find them....

Are they available in the U.S.? I didn't see anything in the link about how to purchase them, but maybe I missed it. hm

Which volumes are you looking for? Harvey Horror Chamber of Chills Vols 1 & 2 are out, with Vol 3 about to be released. Previews listed Vol 4 this month. Tomb of Terror Vol 1, Black Cat Mystery Vol 1, and Witches Tales Vol 1 are also out.

Several ACG volumes are already out.

No news yet on Planet nor Phantom Lady.

Which volumes are you looking for? Harvey Horror Chamber of Chills Vols 1 & 2 are out, with Vol 3 about to be released. Previews listed Vol 4 this month. Tomb of Terror Vol 1, Black Cat Mystery Vol 1, and Witches Tales Vol 1 are also out.

I had been looking for the Planet volumes but hadn't realized they weren't out yet. A little poking around on Amazon and I found the others you listed. Thanks.

I had been looking for the Planet volumes but hadn't realized they weren't out yet. A little poking around on Amazon and I found the others you listed. Thanks.

As Reno McCoy stated, InStockTrades appears to have great discounts. I have never purchased from them before. The printings are somewhat limited. My LCS told me that Diamond runs of these books fairly quickly and re-ordering is not possible.

Good luck!

FYI - In Stock Trades didn't live up to it's name when they canceled my order for Chamber of Chills #1 - now out of stock. However, they are still available on Amazon UK and run about $50 shipped to the US and Amazon will convert the currency. This is running $130 in Amazon US and is only available from one third party seller. In Stock Trades does still have the Black Cat Mystery which is only available from third party sellers and is running about $97 + shipping.

I've been selling out of print books on Amazon for years and when they sell out and the publisher sells out the price from third party sellers will skyrocket. Especially with the first volume of a series, so if you plan to collect these, I suggest buying a copy of each first volume ASAP.

FYI - In Stock Trades didn't live up to it's name when they canceled my order for Chamber of Chills #1 - now out of stock. However, they are still available on Amazon UK and run about $50 shipped to the US and Amazon will convert the currency. This is running $130 in Amazon US and is only available from one third party seller. In Stock Trades does still have the Black Cat Mystery which is only available from third party sellers and is running about $97 + shipping.

I've been selling out of print books on Amazon for years and when they sell out and the publisher sells out the price from third party sellers will skyrocket. Especially with the first volume of a series, so if you plan to collect these, I suggest buying a copy of each first volume ASAP.

I decided to go whole hog and buy the slipcased versions, price be damned. They look cool on the shelf, and I'm thinking they will hold the value--especially complete sets of a given title.