• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DYNAMIC 8 who's got one?

197 posts in this topic

Doesn't get the love as the Punch 12 but is just as awesome when you look at it close stll can't figure what Ricca the artist was thinking when doing that one

I think I might have had a similar vision in my college days :eek:

Punch 12 might make more sense then restoring Bob's Dynamic 12.

But sometimes sense does not always factor into why one wants a comic restored.

I fought Bob tooth and nail on restoring his Dynamic 8, but glad he stuck to what he wanted.

Here is the interior of his book, before/after solvent/water wash and leafcasted.

Aside from some minor black ink work, no CT was done to the interior cover.

Just casted material filling in and supporting affected areas.

Without it, the book was not easily handled without fear of being split, or losing pieces.

DSC05378_zps5421f362.jpg

DSC05399_zps2a0c3bc0.jpg

Fantastic job on the interior of the cover! This seems to be the perfect book to leaf-cast. It looks like all the text was intact but just needed help on the edges and spine.

Just picked this up. First copy I've seen in person. Sorry about the crude shot but I did manage to line up the flash glare with the candle light! :D

IMG-20140425-00841.jpg

I hope you're holding onto it for a while :wishluck:

Although I bet not many others will lol

Being a full time dealer, I can't afford to hold onto everything that comes through my hands but I do enjoy being a temporary keeper. I just posted in the thread because I read the thread and thought people would be excited to see it. And I like to tease a little bit. :devil: