• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Complete DC Collection (and not from who you think)!!! Three Cheers!!!

188 posts in this topic

Am I looking for sympathy? Not at all. I am looking for free comic books - preferably GA books - to make me feel as human as I did before I ever FOUND these accursed boards.

I have no GA stuff.

But here is some sympathy. flowerred.gif

Yea, you're right. Any dumbazz with an internet connection could do this.

Hmmm - I think it would be a pretty good task to use only the internet to compile a list of every single DC (or Timely/Atlas/Marvel) book ever published. You need the list too! Not just a means of acquiring the books!

I think it would be a great movie if Ian married this "Collector".

The happy couple could spend the rest of their days in a 3 bedroom apartment made to look like Superman's Fortress of Solitude (his room), The Bat Cave (her room) and the Hall of Justice (where they store all the comics). The last scene would be their kid dropping acid and burning down the entire building.

I think it would be a great movie if Ian married this "Collector".

The happy couple could spend the rest of their days in a 3 bedroom apartment made to look like Superman's Fortress of Solitude (his room), The Bat Cave (her room) and the Hall of Justice (where they store all the comics). The last scene would be their kid dropping acid and burning down the entire building.

893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gif

This forum, and all the great people in it, are utterly spoiled and ruined by a few evil and vile natured reprobates.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH NOW.

GOODBYE.

That doesn't sound like he's leaving for good.

Just for awhile. confused-smiley-013.gif

I already SAID that but I have grown coarse, scaly skin on these boards because most folks ignore me. I think scientists need a new number to come up with the number of threads that end with a POV POST.

Am I looking for sympathy? Not at all. I am looking for free comic books - preferably GA books - to make me feel as human as I did before I ever FOUND these accursed boards.

Please send all contributions of GA books to Povertyrow. He is so pitiful I am sure he would qualify as a charitiable tax deduction.

you too, POV??

I moaned about that same thing awhile back. Uncanny isnt it, how our pithy contributions jjust hang there, in limbo, as if we never said a thing at all.... (sniff)

If they [!@#%^&^] us, do we not bleed????

Wow- quite a feat! It is really great to hear that people are still trying to complete whole runs! I couldn't help but notice it seems like Ian is not on the boards right now-what happened?

He ran a want list auction, it got pulled because apparently half the forums reported it and once he found that out he took his ball and went home. Very dramatic exit. Darth, the first person to admit doing it, is now his stated "enemy for life."

Paul Newman once said that his greatest achievement was being #19 on Nixon's Enemies List. Darth may or may not feel as proud making Ian's Enemies List.

This makes me want to a)create an enemies list of my own or b)try to get on someone else's enemies list... devil.gif

I give up. Whats a reprobate?

I don't know,.. confused-smiley-013.gif.....but that's what ian called us,....those English guys,...even when they are insulting us it sounds so fancy....

This forum, and all the great people in it, are utterly spoiled and ruined by a few evil and vile natured reprobates.

Wow- quite a feat! It is really great to hear that people are still trying to complete whole runs! I couldn't help but notice it seems like Ian is not on the boards right now-what happened?

He ran a want list auction, it got pulled because apparently half the forums reported it and once he found that out he took his ball and went home. Very dramatic exit. Darth, the first person to admit doing it, is now his stated "enemy for life."

Can you blame him? Did you think he would let such callous and inhuman and purely selfish behaviour just wash over him? NOT THIS TIME PAL.

angel.gif