• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fantastic #4 cgc ss 2.0 and #9 cgc s 2.0

63 posts in this topic

not what they told me. that the item in question or what it is could not be proven. outside of ebay. maybe i talked to the wrong person but I DID MY HOMEWORK.

Then go back to eBay. (shrug)

People buy higher priced comics here than most cons and comic shops...probably ebay in terms of high dollar sales.

If you are concerned about selling or buying here I say don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I'd trust many people on this forum over eBay sellers every day of the week.

Why is everyone here being so hostile to this guy? I say if you don't like the way he sells his books, don't buy them...if you don't mind his style, and want the book, ask alot of questions, and if you're satisfied, then buy away. He may not be using the best possible merchandising, but there's no crime in that.

Seems like many here act as though he just committed some violation to them personally...

Why is everyone here being so hostile to this guy? I say if you don't like the way he sells his books, don't buy them...if you don't mind his style, and want the book, ask alot of questions, and if you're satisfied, then buy away.

Because this isn't Craigslist and we'd like to keep it that way? :shrug:

Why is everyone here being so hostile to this guy? I say if you don't like the way he sells his books, don't buy them...if you don't mind his style, and want the book, ask alot of questions, and if you're satisfied, then buy away.

Because this isn't Craigslist and we'd like to keep it that way? :shrug:

Exactly.

There is a process for selling here.

You'd be amazed what a desk lamp and a cheap tripod will do for digital camera pictures. Most digicam blurriness is caused by the fact that its not humanly possible to keep your hand perfectly still while you are taking the pic (lack of light exacerbates the blurriness problem btw). When you make the camera rock steady with a tripod and add a light source with a lamp, your pics will look 10x better than you ever thought they would.
I have never owned a scanner.

action22.jpg

Only a 6.5???? I thought you were better than that Mike.

you didnt buy insurance well im sorry.

The thread that just keeps giving back...once again, wrong.

It's 100% the seller's responsibility to ensure the goods arrive undamaged. If you try and hide behind the "you didn't buy insurance, so you're SOL" curtain, you'll lose every time when Paypal sides with the buyer.

I believe that it's stated somewhere in eBay's policy that if the buyer doesn't opt for insurance, the seller should.

And on these boards, if a seller delivers a damaged product, through no fault of their own, they will still make it good regardless.

It's bad business to say "I don't stand behind my product." At least in my opinion...

It's 100% the seller's responsibility to ensure the goods arrive undamaged. If you try and hide behind the "you didn't buy insurance, so you're SOL" curtain, you'll lose every time when Paypal sides with the buyer.

I believe that it's stated somewhere in eBay's policy that if the buyer doesn't opt for insurance, the seller should.

And on these boards, if a seller delivers a damaged product, through no fault of their own, they will still make it good regardless.

It's bad business to say "I don't stand behind my product." At least in my opinion...

As much as it saddens me to say, I've dealt with a few sellers here who do not subscribe to the idea that "It's 100% the seller's responsibility to ensure the goods arrive undamaged."

As much as it saddens me to say, I've dealt with a few sellers here who do not subscribe to the idea that "It's 100% the seller's responsibility to ensure the goods arrive undamaged."

I could name a few on here as well.

I could name a few on here as well.

Me, too.

Then you should call them out and submit them for the probation list. That's my opinion anyways...

Just to clear the air, in my dealings here on the boards, I've never had a package lost that wasn't compensated for, nor have I ever received a damaged product that wasn't compensated for. I have no reason to submit anyone to the PL. I only said that there are sellers here who refuse to take responsibility for their product once it leaves their possession. I have just chosen not to deal with them.

Then you should call them out and submit them for the probation list. That's my opinion anyways...

Just to clear the air, in my dealings here on the boards, I've never had a package lost that wasn't compensated for, nor have I ever received a damaged product that wasn't compensated for. I have no reason to submit anyone to the PL. I only said that there are sellers here who refuse to take responsibility for their product once it leaves their possession. I have just chosen not to deal with them.

Sounds like you were made whole and if that's the case, then yeah, no reason to go to the PL. I think if you weren't made whole, that's another issue...at least one that should be addressed. Maybe not added directly but others should be warned regarding bad selling practices.

Are issues 2, 3, 6, 7 and 12 for sale?

Just curious as to how you have so many trimmed and color touched books?

Did you buy all these books slabbed? Or did you get them all from the same collection.

Or did you do the restorations?

Sounds like you were made whole and if that's the case, then yeah, no reason to go to the PL. I think if you weren't made whole, that's another issue...at least one that should be addressed. Maybe not added directly but others should be warned regarding bad selling practices.

As far as I know, it doesn't meet the criteria for the probation list anyway.

honestly im not re listing the items on here. ill buy and a possibly trade on here some the people on here have awesome stuff to sell but, im saving the selling of my comic related material to somewhere else. honestly i don't know why people are still writing in my thread im not selling the fantastic fours at this point here so why not let it die.