• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone else believe these two books are the same?? Crime Suspenstories #22

18 posts in this topic

Harley probably sold the book and never took it down from his ebay store. Buyer probably had it slabbed and listed on Comic Link.

How do you not remove a book that supposedly would've been sold at least two weeks?? How do you explain this? Something doesn't seem right. (shrug)

Suspect the listing on eBay is an oversight.

Listing fixed price books in multiple venues isn't a problem, but if something's in an auction it can't logically be listed elsewhere.

I've had that particular Harley Yee book on my watch list for about 6 months now, I'd say it's just an oversight. They probably forgot they had it posted on Ebay.

not saying it is or isnt' the same, but if you check the feedback on the ebay it doesn't seem like the first time its happened where a posting has been left up after the book sold. Its up to the individual how they operate their business, if they don't mind the occasional reputation hit or neg feedback on ebay, its up to them.

Harley is known for selling books and not updating his eBay store....when you've got 10k+ books...it happens.

The ComicLink book is legit. They have it in hand prior to the auction.

on top of attending every conventions so give him a break...ain't nothing here to worry about.

if it mattered that much, jut hit it on Ebay with the BIN and see the "sorry, book is sold" email.