• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

11 posts in this topic

The usual rules apply. No probies or HOSers. First :takeit: gets it, but I'm open to counteroffers in PM. Buyer pays 6.00 priority shipping. I will also ship to other countries at the exact cost. To the best of my knowledge these books have not been pressed or restored.

Batman 55 From the infamous Cookeville pedigree(the SN is the trademark of this collection. Great Joker cover and story. Pages are cream to off white. Tiny chip missing from back cover(will provide a scan of the back cover tomorrow if there is any interest). Fine/Fine+ 420.00 :news: ON HOLD :news:

bat1_7228a.jpg

Detective 171 Classic Penguin cover. Fairly scarce book. Nice colors on this one. White pages. Smells like mothballs(there's a pedigree with that smell, but this book doesn't belong to any special collection to the best of my knowledge). Small crease near Vicki Vale's legs. Also has the SN, but it hasn't been identified as the Cookeville copy.Fine+ 325.00 :news: ON HOLD :news:

det1_8914.jpg