• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHOCK SUSPENSE 6.....SOLD.

15 posts in this topic

Didn't really want to sell this but another book is available that I've wanted a long time. Worldwide Comics called it a Fine minus.....but I'd say VG+.....I usually agree with their grade and it's close. Decent pages on this classic Wood cover. I'll ship USA for $ 7 and Overseas will depend...it can be pricey and insurance will be required. Money back guarantee. Time payments are possible.....prefer check or M.O.....but paypal can be arranged. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

$ 250 :news: SOLD

ShkSsp6.jpg

Didn't really want to sell this but another book is available that I've wanted a long time. Worldwide Comics called it a Fine minus.....but I'd say VG+.....I usually agree with their grade and it's close. Decent pages on this classic Wood cover. I'll ship USA for $ 7 and Overseas will depend...it can be pricey and insurance will be required. Money back guarantee. Time payments are possible.....prefer check or M.O.....but paypal can be arranged. GOD BLESS....

$ 250

ShkSsp6.jpg

:takeit:

$ 250

ShkSsp6.jpg

Thanks for removing the temptation!

$ 250

ShkSsp6.jpg

^^ .....GOD BLESS....

$ 250

ShkSsp6.jpg

^^ .....GOD BLESS....

Buy of the day !

$ 250

ShkSsp6.jpg

Thanks for removing the temptation!

+1

I wanted that bad.