• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Superhero could HE Be?!?!

21 posts in this topic

21.jpg

There is a lot wrong with this.

No kidding. And I don't think this drawing even made on the worst RL drawings list Vol. 1 or 2.

It's on the first list! It was the first thing I remembered when I opened this thread! lol

21.jpg

No kidding. And I don't think this drawing even made on the worst RL drawings list Vol. 1 or 2.

It's on the first list! It was the first thing I remembered when I opened this thread! lol

Huh? I didn't remember it. So many on those...hard to tell them apart. :boo:

21.jpg

Huh? I didn't remember it. So many on those...hard to tell them apart. :boo:

Fabulously bad. lol

How did Liefeld ever get work in comics? Those pictures just brought back memories of me passing up his books at the LCS years ago.

As for the pictured guy, slap a fin on his, paint him green and he could possibly pass as Erik Larsen's Savage Dragon. hm