• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Borderlands 2 Amazing game!

30 posts in this topic

Still too busy with Skyrim (level 56).

Level 50 me. Best VFM game ever. I still haven't even touched Dawnguard yet, although Hearthfire is a great touch.

Aint that the truth? Amazing value for my $60 investment. I haven't delved into the expansions yet either. PM sent!

I'm tempted to pick up Resident Evil 6... although I wasn't crazy about Resident Evil 5 and 6 apparently looks like more of the same.

I just wish they went back to the horror aspect

I enjoyed RE 5. And will get 6 when it comes out. Borderlands is living up too all the hype. Very fun game so far!

there. now its comic related :)

And also...

- Tomb Raider

- Uncharted

- Resident Evil

- Mass Effect

- Infamous

- Dead Space

... all have had comic book series. :)

I got bored with Borderlands 1. I didn't understand the fast travel and felt I was running back and forth for far too long I liked the game and it was very unique.

Didnt play Skyrim yet. Its on my list. Gamertag?

You need to drop any game you are playing and pick up Skyrim now. I'd put it up there in the top 5 games of all time. I didn't enjoy the DLC for some reason, but I'd wager if I put it in that I'd be loving life again.

Yeah I have been meaing to play it since it came out. I was a really big fan of Fallout 3...not so much New Vegas. Those kinda games suck you right in...Borderlands 2 is doing that. A bit more of the RPG with the leveling and stuff in this game then the last. Again any gamers should pick this up! (thumbs u

I got bored with Borderlands 1. I didn't understand the fast travel and felt I was running back and forth for far too long I liked the game and it was very unique.

You need to drop any game you are playing and pick up Skyrim now. I'd put it up there in the top 5 games of all time. I didn't enjoy the DLC for some reason, but I'd wager if I put it in that I'd be loving life again.

I'll be checking out Borderlands 2 soon. Did they add more of a story this time? I found myself getting bored with the first one after playing for a few hours.

I'm busy with lots of great RPGs - Skyrim, Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Mass Effect 3, The Witcher 2; so many great games, so little time.

Yeah I have been meaing to play it since it came out. I was a really big fan of Fallout 3...not so much New Vegas. Those kinda games suck you right in...Borderlands 2 is doing that. A bit more of the RPG with the leveling and stuff in this game then the last. Again any gamers should pick this up! (thumbs u

Totally agree on Fallout 3 and then New Vegas not being good. I don't understand how Fallout 3 can be so awesome and then New Vegas can be so boring.

I'll have to check out Borderlands 2 soon enough. I think I'll wait for the price drop.