• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Expo Sketches, post them if you got them

76 posts in this topic

I agree---that Perez Starfire is one of the coolest Perez sketches I've seen.

Unique, original---in the sense that most people ask for Batman, Thanos, etc---Starfire was one of the really great characters of that Perez 1980s period.

:thumbsup:

Love the Starfire, AC!

I'll trade it fingh. I got him to do a regular starfire sketch for me, so don't need both.

Just sell it to me cheap because it is a 9.6. Or trade it for Linguiniii's Miracleman Vagin remark.

You were a real joy Hopf

Every time I saw you I was like "that guy has an amazing hair system" - but every time I describe what you look like to other board members who have met you they say it wasn't you I saw. I still think it was a really good system.

Kind of shocked how quiet you were in Cincy.

Also it didn't seem like you were joking trying to deny you had know idea who this Jimmy character from the CGC boards was.

I took the Jimmy Linguini Comics sign, flipped it over and sharpied "bill wheats comic field".

I also tapped signs on either said of the wall saying "bill wheats comic field, come see whats in harvest" .... seriously... you guys are hilarious

Also it didn't seem like you were joking trying to deny you had know idea who this Jimmy character from the CGC boards was.

I took the Jimmy Linguini Comics sign, flipped it over and sharpied "bill wheats comic field".

I also tapped signs on either said of the wall saying "bill wheats comic field, come see whats in harvest" .... seriously... you guys are hilarious

So should we also assume then you were the one in charge of the booth and not the old guy?

So should we also assume then you were the one in charge of the booth and not the old guy?

old guy? lol

I will have you know that is someones father you're talking about!