• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLORIDA SUPERCON : JULY 4-7, 2013 : MIAMI, FL.

145 posts in this topic

Yes I will be facilitating FSC for comic guests, I am not going to be taking requests for Media Guests nor sketch cover requests. I will be happy though to pick up any sketches per-commissioned and paid for prior to the show.

Regarding Al Plastino's VERY rare appearance at Florida Supercon this year.

Mr. Plastino will be located at Booth #814. He will be in attendance on Friday and Saturday. He is now accepting orders for pre-show commissions. Please contact Maryann @ macharles@icloud.com for details. He will be doing pencil sketches at the convention for a fee, and will have original drawings and prints available. Mr. Plastino will be charging a fee for autographs, which will be based on the books being signed. Please be aware that Mr. Plastino prefers not to sign copies of Action Comics #252, and will do so only for a higher than normal fee (this does not apply to reprints).

Waiting on cgc approval.

Pre arranged will be facilitating FSC. par2ch and I good friends, and this will be a fantastic show.

This is my first FSC :)

I will be able to pick up Pre arraged sketches and sigs. No media or on site sketch requests though.

So.. as we get closer the the show, I will be updating the site with info on booth placement, pre-show commission info, and other relevant info... Here's what I have so far for pre-show commission contact info with booth info and days at show... will update as info comes in

AL PLASTINO - Booth #814. In attendance Friday and Saturday. He is now accepting orders for pre-show commissions via Maryann @ macharles@icloud.com for details. He will not be doing sketches at the convention. He will have original drawings and prints available at the event and will be charging a fee for autographs.

ALLEN BELLMAN - Booth #918. He will be in attendance on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. He is now accepting orders for pre-show commissions. Please contact Allen @ allenbellman@aol.com

JOSE DELBO - Booth #819. He will be in attendance Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. He is now accepting orders for pre-show commissions. Please contact Jose @ jose_delbo@aol.com

DEREC DONOVAN: He will be in attendance Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. He is now accepting orders for pre-show commissions. Please contact Derec @ derecdonovan@gmail.com

Looks like we will be doing an Adventure Time exclusive for the show. Working out all the final details with Boom! now.... and hope to have all the info up in the next week or two! This is just the first of, hopefully, a few exclusives we set up for the show this year. On top of having a few comic variants... we're working with a few of our artists on some FSC exclusive prints. More info shortly!

Looks like we will be doing an Adventure Time exclusive for the show. Working out all the final details with Boom! now.... and hope to have all the info up in the next week or two! This is just the first of, hopefully, a few exclusives we set up for the show this year. On top of having a few comic variants... we're working with a few of our artists on some FSC exclusive prints. More info shortly!

(worship)

To follow up on the previous post... it looks like we will be doing an exclusive for Adventure Time #16 with BOOM!

To make it even more fun, Braden Lamb and Shelli Paroline the artists of the book have just been confirmed as guests for the show!

Plus, the voices of Finn (Jeremy Shada) and Princess Bubblegum (Hynden Walsh) will be at Supercon too!

Chander Riggs, Carl Grimes in THE WALKING DEAD, has just been announced as a guest for FLORIDA SUPERCON 2013, July 4-7, www.floridasupercon.com.

Other guests from The Walking Dead include: Laurie Holden (Andrea), Theodus Crane (Big Tiny), Travis Love (Shumpert "The Bowman") and Addy Miller (Summer the Zombie Girl).

Tyler Kirkham is the latest addition the Florida Supercon guest list. Tyler is best known for his art on the DC 52 relaunch of Green Lantern: New Guardians and Green Lantern Corps. He has recently been doing a ton of covers for DC, and interior work on Red Hood and the Outlaws and Action Comics, starting with issue #22.