• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink September Auction....

176 posts in this topic

i don't know how you guys do it w/ the pictures but won the 1 book i bid on tonight: Tec #382 9.6 PC

Right click on the image...copy image URL

When you post to the boards, click on Enter an image...paste link

Voila

Or that! lol

They usually answer but I'm sure they're busy. If you're a serious buyer, pick up the phone and call them.

:idea:

Duh, didn't even think of that. :insane:

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to see if I can try and call them while I'm at work tomorrow.

I've been working hard at maintaining a comic budget lately so nothing moderately expensive, but I did pick up this Kaluta cover.

RADE6416201295_171230.jpg

I was bidding on that one myself earlier on. Decided to focus elsewhere once it got over $100. Congrats.

Picked up a few Spideys

8025166203_4bb33481a9_b.jpg

Congrats man :applause:

That's a sweet book, it took everything I had not to throw a thrill bid on that with like a minute left! (worship)

Tks! Been looking for a nice copy of this one for a while. Got it for less than I thought I'd have to pay, too. Bonus.

They usually answer but I'm sure they're busy. If you're a serious buyer, pick up the phone and call them.

:idea:

Duh, didn't even think of that. :insane:

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to see if I can try and call them while I'm at work tomorrow.

....they're very busy at auction time.....best results for inquiries is during preview, but if you mention you're new and plan on investing a gajillion dollars in comics.... (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Anyone here pick up that 9.6 Brave and the Bold #85. Very astounded at the final gavel price of $1,655. I guess this would make it the most valuable of the of the Adams BBs. No doubt the upcoming Green Arrow TV series is fueling a little speculative interest.

This book was selling for over 2K a couple years back and it's always been the most valuable Adams BB book. Also no idea why any speculators would get any ideas from a WB TV show.

Think this is the only 9.6 I've seen that had a a nice wrap, every other one I can remember seeing had an angled miswrap.

Anyone here pick up that 9.6 Brave and the Bold #85. Very astounded at the final gavel price of $1,655. I guess this would make it the most valuable of the of the Adams BBs. No doubt the upcoming Green Arrow TV series is fueling a little speculative interest.

Why are you astounded at the price? (shrug) They have been selling for anywhere between $1300 and $2300 for years. I thought it would go higher given that it presents very well and has white pages.

Really? I didn't know GA would generate that much interest. Wow.

It has Adams first new look GA and serves as a precursor to the GL/GA series.

I won the only book I wanted for a freaking STEAL! :banana:

av103-94.jpg

When I saw this copy, I knew where it was headed. :applause:

Cal's Registry? :shrug: