• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collecting comics in Sweden

32 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm new on this forum so I thougt that I'lll give you an update on the Swedish comic book-market! The cons are that there arent that many comic book-stores, which limits the possibilities. Finding CGC-graded books are almost impossible. Of course there is ebay, but the p&p is a major factor. Especially when you're buying one or two comics. The pros with a limited market on the other hand, is that you sometimes can make a bargain. Like yesterday, when I picked up Green Lantern/Green Arrow 77 VF+ for around 10 bucks. Thats how it is collecting comics in Sweden!

Take care!

Yeah but how are the women ?

:cloud9:

Uhhhhh.... that's it.... I am moving to Sweden... :cloud9:

Ukraine also loads of stunners coming out of its ears whether you like blondes, brunettes or black haired girls. It's also waaaaay cheaper than Sweden.

Yeah but how are the women ?

:cloud9:

Uhhhhh.... that's it.... I am moving to Sweden... :cloud9:

Ukraine also loads of stunners coming out of its ears whether you like blondes, brunettes or black haired girls. It's also waaaaay cheaper than Sweden.

I can attest to that.

The pros with a limited market on the other hand, is that you sometimes can make a bargain. Like yesterday, when I picked up Green Lantern/Green Arrow 77 VF+ for around 10 bucks. Thats how it is collecting comics in Sweden!

Take care!

vurt.jpg

The pros with a limited market on the other hand, is that you sometimes can make a bargain. Like yesterday, when I picked up Green Lantern/Green Arrow 77 VF+ for around 10 bucks. Thats how it is collecting comics in Sweden!

Take care!

vurt.jpg

MFSP

(Most Famous Swedish Person)