• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collecting comics in Sweden

32 posts in this topic

Swedish, Finnish, Russian...all basically the same.

;)

(I have a Finnish pal who explained that they all hate each other and get offended when called the other :) )

Not really, even though there are som rivialry (hockey etc.) between the Swedes and the Finns. If you go back in history, there might be more aspects to it, but not in modern day. The Swedes and the Russians do not resemble each other at all. :)

Welcome to the Boards.

Trying finding back issues in Portugal (any title, any issue) :gossip:

Try finding any comics at all in Ukraine new or old by any publisher :)

I guess i shouldn't whine then! It can always be worse.... ;)

Swedish, Finnish, Russian...all basically the same.

;)

(I have a Finnish pal who explained that they all hate each other and get offended when called the other :) )

Not really, even though there are som rivialry (hockey etc.) between the Swedes and the Finns. If you go back in history, there might be more aspects to it, but not in modern day. The Swedes and the Russians do not resemble each other at all. :)

Thank you for clearing that up, been to all three places, the only hate is on the ice.

Hi,

I just found a reprint of KALLE ANKA & C:O Number 1 September 1948 inside Kakke Anka & C;O Number 9 1 March 1983. I have a large number of these comics I am selling. I do not know if there is a market for them but I understand that this number 1 comic has as much interest in Sweden as AC #1 has here in the USA.

Thanks

Jim

Hi,

I just found a reprint of KALLE ANKA & C:O Number 1 September 1948 inside Kakke Anka & C;O Number 9 1 March 1983. I have a large number of these comics I am selling. I do not know if there is a market for them but I understand that this number 1 comic has as much interest in Sweden as AC #1 has here in the USA.

Thanks

Jim

The reprint has very little value, but the real deal can go for 14 000 $. It's the most expensive comic-book in Sweden, but it's nothing compared to AC #1

bb61ff92f75d4a012b747ce4ef0a443d.jpg