• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Schulner: And I can tease that issue 10 closes the first over-arc. At the end of that, we’ll start a real new arc going forward, it’s a real game-changer that spins it in a different direction.

It will start drying up soon and prices will increase

Initial print was 23,000 so supply is plentiful for a comic that only has 7000-8000 buyers every month.

Correction there are only 11,500 of each cover a and b. So this is a tiny print run and will dry up very quickly.

Initial print was 23,000 so supply is plentiful for a comic that only has 7000-8000 buyers every month.

Correction there are only 11,500 of each cover a and b. So this is a tiny print run and will dry up very quickly.

Only readers who believed in the series and posted in this thread long before tv rumors were announced are allow to buy them. BACK YOU SHARKS, BACK! :baiting:

You don't think the tv show announcement added a whole lot more buyers to the mix?

...i am aware of the print run , thanks though ......and the number of readers will increase with the latest news....not to mention the number of lurkes and the number of flippers that will spend a small fortune to buy up all the Raws as cheap as they can and hold to try and make a profit. So if this is going to get fast tracked as a show, as they have said they are pushing for, then it will dry up quicker then usual :makepoint:

You don't think the tv show announcement added a whole lot more buyers to the mix?

I would expect the current issues to uptick in sales and I haven't that. Seems like speculators want #1 and the rest are quiet.

It's been a week......

I would expect the current issues to uptick in sales and I haven't that. Seems like speculators want #1 and the rest are quiet.

Are you looking at sales numbers in the future? The news just broke. We will have to wait a couple months to see how the news has influenced sales numbers and readership. Probably #11 in October...

I do. I also think issues 2-10 are going to get tougher to find down the road. It will be interesting to see how things are 6 months from now.

That's a mistake IMHO - ask Peter Panz ( :gossip: ). I'd love to have a stack of Peter Panz 2,3, and 4. Just sayin'