• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

downward trend start with Clone, other Option series will have the same fate. No TV show = series cancel, not like Marvel/DC they have long history and story to back it up financially

this is the first one I've seen where a comics cancellation is a direct result of a tv show not being made.

No way!!! This makes me want to puke.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this book.

Well at least there are good books like 95% of what Marvel and DC put out there...

^ You can cut the sarcasm with a knife

you're doing it wrong

Yea no kidding..... my 5 long boxes of Clone books agree with you. Wahaha

No way!!! This makes me want to puke.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this book.

Well at least there are good books like 95% of what Marvel and DC put out there...

^ You can cut the sarcasm with a knife

you're doing it wrong

Dale .. In the modern area. Unbelievable. :ohnoez:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I think I'm gonna cry! Clone is the first book at the top of my reading pile when it comes out. I wish David had chimed in here months ago about the difficulties because I'm pretty sure that plenty of us loyal fans would have increased our LCS pull orders to keep the book afloat. It's a damn shame, it really is and I'd be hard pressed to find a book every month that I enjoy more and actually care about what happens to the characters.

This one of those times where I hate being right but how often have I said F#@!k! NBC/Comcast?! They'll put that clown Al Sharpton on TV but not Clone, Revival, Sixth Gun, etc??? Given their track record the last 2 years, I wouldn't advise holding onto any comic books that NBC picks up, options, shows interest in.

Damn

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I think I'm gonna cry! Clone is the first book at the top of my reading pile when it comes out. I wish David had chimed in here months ago about the difficulties because I'm pretty sure that plenty of us loyal fans would have increased our LCS pull orders to keep the book afloat. It's a damn shame, it really is and I'd be hard pressed to find a book every month that I enjoy more and actually care about what happens to the characters.

This one of those times where I hate being right but how often have I said F#@!k! NBC/Comcast?! They'll put that clown Al Sharpton on TV but not Clone, Revival, Sixth Gun, etc??? Given their track record the last 2 years, I wouldn't advise holding onto any comic books that NBC picks up, options, shows interest in.

Damn

So much in agreement with this. Man I really am bummed.

It isn't just NBC. Most properties that get optioned or even have a pilot made don't end up getting produced. This is nothing new, and doesn't just affect comic-based properties. You're more likely to lose than win if you're speculating off an option.

It isn't just NBC. Most properties that get optioned or even have a pilot made don't end up getting produced. This is nothing new, and doesn't just affect comic-based properties. You're more likely to lose than win if you're speculating off an option.

QFT ^^

Damn

I agree, David had an avenue here that could have helped at least a little bit.

Long live Clone!!