• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Great fast read, non stop action, but for some reason the king-makers have deemed it unworthy for investment potential. 3 bucks well spent every month for sure

Only 4 issues in, give it a bit....I think this one is

A sleeper right now. Great book!

Too many copies on the shelves and eBay for it to take off yet. Be patient - I was going to drop the book but issue #4 will keep me going for another month.

Great fast read, non stop action, but for some reason the king-makers have deemed it unworthy for investment potential. 3 bucks well spent every month for sure

Too many copies on the shelves and eBay for it to take off yet. Be patient - I was going to drop the book but issue #4 will keep me going for another month.

Same here #4 got me thinking this is gonna be good

I agree. This has sleeper written all over it and I can see where this book could easily become a movie and if it does...well, #1 for $1.95 days are over.

Read my Clone 1-4 yesterday. Fast-paced and great read! No love for the covers though, except for the Adlard variant for 1. But hey, the story's worth the price of admission.

Just a small observation, I was really grabbed by existential pondering of the writer at the end of the issue 1. So far, I haven't seen it executed in the story. Probably because we are just 4 issues in...will wait how it pans out...

Read it folks!

Since it is his first comic work, I'm giving him a little more time than others for his vision to play out and grab me like Saga or Manhattan Projects. Definitely a great read and a page turner. Worth picking up every month.

I know this probably doesn't bug anybody else, but I can't get over the Chief of Staff wearing a military uniform. I think the artist looked at some pictures of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. http://www.jcs.mil/bioarchive.aspx

Chiefs of Staffs are just dudes in regular suits.

Rant over. Kthnxbye.