• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Anyone Know who the lurker is buying up all the Stock at online shops. I've seen this a few times already.. Seems wierd, you make a post and theres no relavant hype around it but this mystery man sucks up all the supply..

This guy will remind me of that person at the videogame and rental store that I visited a few months ago, he stated on the sign that he sells comics as well but he only had one title in stock boxes upon boxes of Deathmate # 1 :). at 50 cents a piece.. must of speculated and got burned big time..

I mentioned a few days ago that this book was too good to be on the fourth page, Ryan posted the same and someone ended up buying out TFAW and MT within an hour!

Yep multiple people helped buy out the stock but I think it was the work of one individual last night that bought out the variants at midtown and the regulars at tfaw They both went out of stock within a minute of each other.

Midtown has more in stock this morning though

they are everywhere, the only sold out places, were huge orders by lurkers on here, it was within seconds of talking about it, and people were buying out the bar.

No real heat here, just false alarm