• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

This is actually the first Modern that I have decided to buy per issue instead of waiting for the TPB. Loving it so far. I just wish that I didn't have to order the books and have them shipped across the country in order to read it.

This is actually the first Modern that I have decided to buy per issue instead of waiting for the TPB. Loving it so far. I just wish that I didn't have to order the books and have them shipped across the country in order to read it.

None of your lcs's will get them in??

Add it to your pull list. I'm the only person who gets Oni titles at my LCS

Skybound > Oni ;)

Skybound > Oni ;)

True. You think they'd carry it, but some stores only order what people buy. If it's all tights and fights, then you can forget about a series with Kirkman's blessing.

Anyone read the new issue?

Not yet. Crazy week, so I can't pick up my pull list until tomorrow, which means I'm missing out on Think Tank, EOW and SOG as well.

I really like where this story is going, so it's hard to hold off the temptation to read it digitally.

Read #5 last night and very happy with where they are taking it. Clone is definitely building plot the right way which is a good thing because while I'm sold on the story, I'm not in love with the art.

None of your lcs's will get them in??

What LCS? The nearest shop to me is 240 or so miles away.