• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

I picked up the variant at WW Philly for $2. The only cover I was missing. I wish I could say that I wasn't missing any cover for other recent titles. Ugh.

Pictures? :wishluck:

It wasn't anythign special for WW. It was just the #1 variant that Charlie Adlard did. I never picked it up before it sold out everywhere.

Just read #8. It was good, I guess. I'm always unsure how to feel about this book after reading Think Tank right before, since they are released around the same time.

So we know what Beta's deal is...

any guesses as to what Gamma's story is?

#8 was good times.

Pat

Just read it last night and enjoyed it immensely. For the T&A guys out there there is some "Almost" nudity as the gal covers up her parts in a multiple shower scenes. For those of us reading the story line, I was wonder if she was cheating on her husband by kissing a clone. hm

#8 was good times.

Pat

Just read it last night and enjoyed it immensely. For the T&A guys out there there is some "Almost" nudity as the gal covers up her parts in a multiple shower scenes. For those of us reading the story line, I was wonder if she was cheating on her husband by kissing a clone. hm

Yes. If it was a clone of him currently than I would say maybe not but still yes. Being that it was a clone at birth IMO its more like an identical twin as its experiences in life that mainly shape us.

On a side note as Ive said before, Clone and Think Tank are two of the best reads out there right now. I cant get over how low the sales are for these 2 books

I wonder if the govt is using its clones for military or other covert operations. I hope the whole point of the govt clones is not to track down the others. Seems like quite a waste to me. Hoping Schulner touches on this at some point.

Also, with the introduction of gamma, I hope there is a good backstory for him and other Gammas. And I hope they are being put to good use. If not, I have no idea what Schulner is thinking and very little confidence in his story telling.

Since they discussed that Gamma is out of control and way more dangerous than Alpha I has assumed this guy was going to be all buffed up and what not. Sort of took me by surprise to see a well kept guy in a wheelchair.

:grin:

Since they discussed that Gamma is out of control and way more dangerous than Alpha I has assumed this guy was going to be all buffed up and what not. Sort of took me by surprise to see a well kept guy in a wheelchair.

:grin:

Yea, agreed. i think they meant way more dangerous as in brains.

Glad to hear this title is still getting some love.

It's one of those 'slow burn' comics I reckon.

Its one of the few unsung heroes around here in my opinion. You have this and Polarity which don't get the love for some reason. Probably because the flippers aren't heavily invested in it. (shrug)

+1, this and bedlam are 2 under the radar books for sure. 2 of my favorites every month.

this and bedlam are 2 under the radar books for sure.

I thought Bedlam was one of the most speculated books in late 2012. Under the radar?? I am not sure Bedlam fits that description.

Got a few Clone 9.8's back, lets see what happens!