• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

I don't like the artwork and dropped it after #4 or #5 as a result. Same reason I did not pick up Manhattan Projects. At least I learned from that mistake and kept my Clone #1s just in case. ;)

Hmmmm...can't find a twitter or FB or anything for Mr. schulner, but he signs up for a forum and his first (and only) post is a major bomb? My apologies if I am wrong but me smell something stinky....

Haven't been reading Clone or following this thread until now but this is exactly what I thought. Has anybody been able to confirm that the creator actually posted this? Would be funny if this was a big joke to get people buying Clone #1s.

Lemme check my inventory for large quantities of comics I need moved..Ok I am the writer of blackacre, bedlam, and revival..They are going to be tv shows soon, I swear..lol..pleeeaaasseee

Lemme check my inventory for large quantities of comics I need moved..Ok I am the writer of blackacre, bedlam, and revival..They are going to be tv shows soon, I swear..lol..pleeeaaasseee

Give it 5 minutes and ebay listing will be up "Blackarce TV show announcement at Comic Con, like Walking Dead"...

Hell you can even guess who the seller will be